Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Unban Appeal - MarkoAparSig
  • Hello Dancraft staff team.
    I just got banned on Dancraft, I found the newly added parkour and was keen to try it and get a parkour crate key in order to get nether quartz. I’am not great at parkour so I decided to download a hacked client and use fly hacks too complete the parkour. I took a risk and payed the price. We are all human and make mistakes, I’am sincerely sorry for engaging in using a hacked client on Dancraft, in order to gain an advantage over the completion of the parkour. I truly love Dancraft and have been with you guys for a very long time, i couldn't stand a day without playing on this server since making my return. All I am asking is for forgiveness and to have my account possibly pardoned.

Thanks for your time!

Yours Sincerely,
    ~Marko
  • Thank you for an honest appeal.

In the case of unauthorized client modifications, sanctions are shortened to 14 days when an honest appeal has been made.

As it has been more than 14 days since this appeal was created, your sanction has been removed.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions