Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• @Teo161 Sadly, you can’t apply for staff at this point of time. Dan is picking a team of ‘helpers’ by hand. The only advice I can give to you is to be helpful and nice to other players
  • good luck...
  • Good luck Teo161, Hopefully u will play Dancraft every day!
  • becvuz ther is straf aplicoatin hare I wil pet meme ehre to oke?
    my straf aplicoatin:
    ign: valiant
    strenf:
    spalling and I like to manage the cat
    wont false ban kidd
    weaknes:
    etting cumpetiten
    why we chuse chU m9:
    I am fit and bootifal sl exapcet me now or dye.

I go feme park but no ride cuz skerry so I want starf to take ap sam time ok
    EXCAPT MEh
    If u noi axcpe me m9 I wil mlg nuscape yo
    axcpe me m8
  • i fort teo ryude @ forumz
  • Dan will not be reading this application
    The reason DansTooGood or Kubsz will not be reading this application is because they hand pick their own staff members, they watch on how your performance and reputation is on the Dancraft network. They have done a staff team in the past, it failed horribly since all of the Moderators were abusing, or either inactive, then he came back with the Helper rank which you cannot apply for. Secondly, it's that DansTooGood is not a fan of staff members since they do more harm than good, that is also why DansTooGood closed down the staff team. To be honest, you basically wasted about 10-20 minutes of your time to make this application for no reason at all, because they hand pick the staff as I already said.

~_SnoweyZ
  • Haha Teo,

Of course I was right
    you were like 10 at the time when you were just spewing non-sense racist jokes.

It was obvious btw.
  • Chill my dude, this dude plays OW so I'm cool with him now
  • Teo, your chances could be lowered by all those Diss tracks you made a while ago