Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Im sorry dan
  • Me and Dan have been having a argument about my ban I am here to tell the absolute truth I have a YouTube channel with about 35 subs and was wanting to start recording and streaming on the server there you can see I don't hack I swear I don't have any hacks on my computer it says I got 21 cps but I'm sure I didn't there must be something wrong with the anti cheat I know its making me sound like a scum but I swear I wasn't using any kind of cheats I normally have about 14 cps I really like DC I just want to get unbanned My YouTube channel name is DoubleBruts https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMWS4OknriN8DWENC2zv39A I hate hacker so much I also made a post saying sorry I used a auto clicker after the one I said I was false banned I didn't use a auto clicker I just wanted to get unbanned as I loved DC for the first 20 min I played it and was hyped for my future on the server I really would love to get unbanned from DC this is my honest truth I swear I know people make mistakes a lot im sorry for my bad behavior in the discord I was just mad that I got false banned I really wouldn't go this far to get unbanned from DC if I did hack I just really loved the server and think it should have way more people on it so maybe I can help do that by making YT vid and streaming on it I really am sorry Dan please take this into consideration
  • I second @admin's review and can confirm with a high level of certainty that you were breaking our "Unauthorized Client Modification" rule. Whilst I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to convict you on a "client modification" basis, our records show that at multiple instances during your session, you were clicking at a rate over 18 clicks-per-second.

This is in no way considered legitimate by the Dancraft Team and suggests there is either a hardware problem with your mouse or you were using a program or client modification that allows you to click faster (auto clicker, double clicker, etc). This breaches our "Unauthorized Client Modification" rule, please read more at https://www.dancraft.net/rules

You can make a new appeal in 1 month requesting a review of this sanction, if you believe this is not the case.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions