Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ulti Cornucopia
  • I play Ulti quite a lot on Dancraft because I really love it but the one thing that bugs me is the cornucopia. Ages ago when the server first re-started it was OP and I can agree with some changes but not to the point where it is completely useless to anyone. Like who wants some gold and protection armour when you can get that easily anywhere. I do not think its worth 10 diamonds to spawn it and I hope you can possibly change things around to give cornucopia a little buff because it brought a lot more people on Ulti and it made heaps of PvP happen. If you could that'd be great thanks :D
  • I agree, maybe prot 3 and 4, always power 4 and 5 bows, and rare chance of sharp 5 swords. I would say like a 1% chance of an op piece of armor or sword, but with how easy diamonds are to get, that would be too overpowered
  • We can go about this two ways. Increase cost to spawn it and make the items better, or increase it to where better things may spawn and put swords back in the chests to make it worth.
  • Eyyyyyy Joshy where you at matey?
  • @Noobz_ Eyyy Jamesyy, you got discord homi?
  • @Trusting ye its just Noobz im in the DC discord as online just add me