Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Black Friday Sale and Deal
  • The Black Friday Deal offers:

2 FREE Pets (with over 10 to choose from)
    Limited Edition Black Friday Trail
    2 FREE Crate Keys (worth $9)

The deal is offered with any rank purchase (including upgrades) and also any package (crate keys, kits, etc) with a sale price above $10.

We are also holding a sale with discounts of up to 60% OFF. The discounts are as follows:

60% OFF ALL Crate Keys
    40% OFF ALL Rank Packages (including upgrades)
    20% OFF EVERY other package on our store (excluding sanction removals)

Click here to visit our store

How Do I Claim My Black Friday Deal Rewards?

After adding any qualifying package to your basket by clicking the "Add to Cart" button, you will be asked to select your rewards:

Black Friday Deal

Simply choose a reward from each of the drop down menus and click "Continue". Your rewards will be automatically credited after purchasing the package.

If you have any questions, or need help with a purchase you have made, we're always happy to help! You can reach us via email at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Click here to visit our store

When Does This Offer End?

The Black Friday Deal is available for the entire Black Friday weekend (until 11:59PM UTC Sunday).

I Purchased a Package During the Thanksgiving Sale, Can I Claim These Rewards?

Yes! Send an email to [email protected] and we will provide you with a link to select your rewards for free.

This discussion has been closed
All Discussions