Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Love you Danny
  • I think people are slamming Dan too hard, and the forums have become quite negative. I really enjoy the server and I feel Dan needs some support! He works is butthole off for us, to have a good and fun time on his server. In a way, he has helped me grown up, and shown me right from wrong, and even though there are a few things he has done that I don't like, I am happy with how Dancraft is turning out and I don't think it is right at all to call Dan "lazy" or any other insults. Before the reset, he worked 14 hours straight for us to have a better server! I mean, that takes some commitment and hard work right there! If you agree with me, comment down below. If you don't, then why don't you say why at https://www.dancraft.net/suggest or email Danny a little message.

I love you Danny,
    Reskin
  • ^^^ not in a gay way
  • And what position are you in to be trying to SUPPORT this server? Greifing numerous islands, Talking bad to non ranks.... Not supporting the server...
  • Just because I raided ONE PERSON and said "shut up!" to ONE NON RANK THAT I HAVE PAID MORE THAN 500k TO DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T SUPPORT THE SERVER! SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BEESWAX AND LEAVE MY DAMN LIFE YOU RUINED!
  • One person? Nope. Payed who 500k? Not me. Ruined your life? You ruined your own life. Minding my buisness? This is a FORUMS post thats PUBLIC. I can't 'mind my own beeswax' because this is a public place.
  • YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BULLY MY FRIEND ON FORUMS OR INGAME YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS PIECE OF SHIT
  • Ginger, Fight me. Bullying? Dont think so, this is actually making things right and proving this kid wrong. He ruined the server, end of story.
  • You are one of the reasons that the server is ruined my talking about people and being rude all the time
  • O dang. It just got real
  • If you listen closely, you can hear the furious clacking of a white knight on his keyboard.
  • I ruined the server? Hpw? Made a mistake “ruined dc” that’s dumb as hell.
  • Greifing islands is still quite bad though