Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Should I stay or should I go?
  • Hey, I was recently raided on skyblock (which is life) and i was wondering, "My island is gone, this is no fun." Andddd its not. I would like to know if anyone even cares about me. Comment below if I should stay or quit. This seems kinda of lax, i'm just trying to grasp what happened today, I lost my island, and now what i have is an inv of wood and 5 spawners (dan thanks for the wood & 5 passive spawners but it won't really help me at all). If you would like to help me recover or think I should quit/stay just leave a comment idk if the comments just grow in to mass of arguing and commotion beacuse I am an awful person who lost his best freind so yay hate blah blah stuff things post
  • Reskin, you have so many friends! You need to stay! If you leave you'll upset a lot of people and they will miss you a ton! People need you, people want you! I can reimburse somethings with the stuff I have but I can't give you a lot.. btw ( should i stay or should i go is a song by clash)
  • Please stay we will all miss you