Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

May/June Dates and FAQs
  • In previous announcement posts we have repeated that there is a lot lined up for this summer - we haven't been lying! This post is a quick "update post" with some dates and more details regarding changes happening in May and June.

Friday 18th May Introduction of changes based on input form feedback - including shop changes and new features.
    Friday 25th May OP PVP update - we are releasing an OP PVP update, in which the old map will return and the existing spawn will be revamped (and similar mechanics/features to the previous version will be introduced).
    Friday 1st June Rebrand stage 1 - Dancraft will begin the "first stage" of its rebrand (rebrand as in our name, logo, etc is changing). The server will be renamed, a new hub, color scheme and other features will be introduced. This is what we'd use the term "pilot test" (albeit lightly) to describe, or "trial". The term pilot test is used because we are testing out some features that will likely change before stage 2 (v1).
    Friday 1st June Along with the rebrand, we'll be introducing an Ulti update and potential reset. More information will come about this soon. Some members of the community may also be aware of our parent company's acquisition of GlowstonePVP, despite previously stating that there are no plans to merge this server with Dancraft, we feel it is necessary to state that GlowstonePVP may be merging with Dancraft's Ulti server on this date (GlowstonePVP will direct to Ulti, and players of GlowstonePVP will have ranks on Dancraft).
    Late June Reband stage 2, known as "v1" - an update on a scale similar Dancraft's previous V1, V2, V3, Colossus, etc.

Below we've answered some common questions regarding the above changes/timeline.

Are these dates estimated, or are they set in stone?

All dates apart from rebrand stage 2 and the Ulti update are set in stone (they are very unlikely to change). Stage 2 of the rebrand and the Ulti update are reliable estimates, but aren't set in stone because neither are in a "ready for release" stage at the moment, and we can't be sure that we won't encounter any unexpected delays.

Why rebrand?

Shortly put, we want to change our image. The name Dancraft is well-established, but we think with a new name, logo and well, a new look, Dancraft can become something that is both much bigger and much better.

Our new brand is more attractive and relevant to Minecraft's current trend, and also gives Dancraft a "fresh look" for those who have left with no intention on revisting. It also lines up with a lot of efforts we have planned for future, including MCPE/Win10 expansions and a lot of our marketing campaigns.

What is changing in the rebrand?

In stage 1, two things will be changing:

• Dancraft's look - the name, logo, color scheme, some builds, messages, interfaces, etc. It should be noted that only some things will be changed in stage 1, stage 2 is meant to "complete" the rebrand, and at this time things should flow a lot better.
    • Small content changes - some things will be changing as we move towards v1 of the rebrand, our website will change, our store will change and lots of smaller in-game changes will be made. We'll also be holding lots of events and may have a new member of the staff team in-charge of running these. Examples will be DanGames events, creative events, Ulti events, etc - we are running these to help formulate an "event schedule" for rebrand stage 2, in which we'll schedule events to take place throughout each week, every week!

Stage 2 will have a lot of big changes (it's essentially a new server), we'll post more about that later this month.

Is OP PVP resetting?

Currently, we are planning on having an OPPVP reset on Friday 25th May, to accompany the update. We'll post more about the OP PVP update in an announcement post on Friday 18th May, along with the input form changes that have been made.

Let us know what you think in the comments below. We are very excited for the next few months, hopefully you are too!

• YES! AND RESET ULTI!
  • Yay, a revamp :D
  • I am very excited to see the updates coming in the next couple of months :)
  • Good to see you saw my idea at rebranding and decided to put it into action. Looking forward to it :)
  • i think this is good i mean i like factions still because it will always be fun to me (at least old dancraft factions). i also think that renaming the ranks would be a good idea because I mean idk I feel like ores are such a common name for ranks that it should be renamed to something unique
  • i hope you keep prison and skyblock too lol
  • sounds cool! ^3^