Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

EULA: The Future of Dancraft
  • As you all probably know, EULA is slowly, slowly, creeping up on Minecraft servers, and blacklisting them due to lack of compliance with its rules. As the list of blacklisted severs grows, it has come to my attention that at one point, Dancraft will be affected by these harsh rules, if not compliant with them. This concerns me, mostly due to the fact that Dan has given up on his server multiple times, and I'm afraid that if this event accuses, that it will happen again, and Dancraft will forever be shut down. What is the future of Dancraft going to be like? Will it fall to the ground, or will it rise back up and follow the rules of the EULA? If Dan does decide to NOT follow the EULA, what will happen to the dear ranks of which we've invested our money in. For the next few months, Dan will have a very difficult decision of whether he should shut down his server or not. Compliance to the EULA means that ranks must be taken off the shop, as well as kits, crate keys, currencies, and extras. This means that in order to keep his great server up, he must give up his main source of income, of which helps maintain the server. If Dan decided to follow the EULA, he will probably need to make ranks purchasable In Game, and add in tags, or crate supply drops in order to maintain this server. In addition, please note, pets are EULA compliant, and don't need a replacement. Please comment your opinions of what Dan should do regarding the EULA, and help support this situation.
  • Ok, I am not reading this because it is to long, so HI
  • If I loose my rank and all my other crap I bought. My dad will sue :)
  • I will want all my money back if the server gets shut down. I could've spent it on clothes, yet I decide to spend all my money on pixels when I needed clothes. Stupid me.
  • i personally think EULA should not come into dancraft if it does i will most likely quit dancraft an want all my money back
  • its easier to get over it if you haven't spent over $100 on dancraft alone
  • henry u sped u cant sue someone from another country just because an organisation wont give u a refund its your fault for buying the rank lol
  • Rip my money
  • ^^ Thats fu**ing retarted fpapac
  • This makes sense but, KrunchyPlayz, if ranks were to benefit the whole server they wouldn't be removed. I am not quite sure how but say if /fix fixed everyone on the servers stuff, /fix could stay.
  • Guys ignore this thread, Dancraft will not be shut down. The chances of it are 0.001. Pretty rare. Anyways, even if it does, who cares that you lost a hundred dollars to it. You couldn't sue, because there was no contract involved in buying ingame stuff, so say bye bye to that money. But as I was saying, even if it does, get a life. Go outside and play football. :)