Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dan could you pls lower the rank prices??
  • Dan,Obsidian and emerald are great ranks but why is the price so high,i know you're running your 25% off but its still so expensive for $130 (obsidian)
    please lower the prices so it's more affordable for us
    ~Carms
  • I doubt Dan will lower the prices, he just gave out a discount code about 2 weeks ago.
  • Ik I really wanna get Obsidian but I don't wanna waste my money on a more expensive rank :(
  • They are so expensive because he uses this money to pay for the server. He's not going to lower his prices to the demands of syndicates.
  • Chromify,too run a server its $1 a month....I'm in Australia and I bought obby rank,for me it was $200 and i got $30.00usd off,and it was the 25% sale too,like $15 off each rank would be awesome (except gold and diamond)
  • I think DansTooGoods Prices are a bit high But its how he keeps staff hired And keeps this server going without people buying ranks pets kits ect, Dancraft Wouldnt be here :<( <br />So i think dan has a good price range on things