Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Forum Mutes/Rules UPDATED
  • I want to suggest forum rules/mutes.
    Forum rules would include basic server chat rules.
    -No death threats
    -No adult content
    etc.
    How mutes would work is that you couldn't reply to anything and you could only post discussions in Appeal/Reports and would also add a long cooldown before you can add another discussion to appeals/reports again. The cooldown is critical so you can't spam discussions. Same goes for the appeals/reports only rule too so you can only post important discussions. Continuing to spam in reports/appeals would result in a temp forum ban where you can't post discussions or reply anywhere.
  • Message removed by administrator
  • @Da_Punisher Ok, I mean, it's his own suggestions, so it's not right for you to show up and start verbally attacking TripleKill. It doesn't matter if he's dissed you, insulted you, or made fun of you in other threads or the past. You're going overboard. If he verbally attacks you, you can defend yourself, but going on one of his posts that have nothing to do with you, and just start bombarding him with these insults, is not a joke no matter how you say it's for fun/it's a joke.
  • @Da_Punisher take a chill pill bro, you're just angry cause you know you would get banned straight away. It's alright if your parents abused you when you were younger, there's no need to take your anger out on others. We can be friends.

Please take this as a warning, next time I may not be so nice.
  • These suggestions actually would be nice ;-;
  • @BuildingGuy, Thanks, just annoy Da_Punisher. He's just some internet tough guy who thinks he's cool.
  • No, you are the definition of internet tough guy lol
  • just updated it so now you can swear, just still no adult content/death threats
  • @Xaoz_ Why do I get this "If you don't stop I'm gonna murder you and your family" kind of feeling from you, TripleKill is calling Da_Punisher an internet tough guy, you saying
    "Please take this as a warning, next time I may not be so nice." makes it seem like you believe that you could like beat up Da_Punisher in 10 seconds flat. And suggestions like this are impossible to uphold due to the lack of staff.
  • This is the type of attitude that will never get you mod...
  • @Markowl fuck off like 100+ people have already said that including yourself multiple times

• If u think I was talking to you, you're sadly mistaken... Drink some lemonade to neutralize the saltiness.
  • Im done with these forums XDXDXDXDXDXD
  • "If u think I was talking to you, you're sadly mistaken... Drink some lemonade to neutralize the saltiness."

No, I knew you meant Da_Punisher I just didn't your trash on my discussion. kthanks.
  • LOL. Wrong again! I wasn't talking to Punisher. It was directed to Xaoz. This is the third time your judgment was wrong. Maybe you should mind your own business. Congratulations! You're now the most idiotic idiot person on the forums!
  • @Markowl, not my fault your dumbass didn't add a tag because it could've easily been directed toward either person. And you did post right after "Hehe #Da_Punisher4Mod2016, Make DC great again!" "third time your judgment was wrong" No, I thought you meant Da_Punisher the whole time. And even if you meant Xaoz_ I still don't need your unrelated input on a SUGGESTION forum.
  • @Da_Punisher for me its fucking impossible to know because that undead cancer is alwaying annoying someone.
  • it would be nice if forums were moderated to, i mean kids still play on the server and they must use forums as well so it would be best in my opinion if @Kubsz and Dan would add rules to forums
  • Message removed by administrator.
  • I hope they learn about cancer and death soon.
  • lmao I just wanted El_Goat to get triggered, flame wars are fun.
  • DENNIS ICE CREAM SANDWICH PRANK (GONE SEXUAL) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)
  • kys TripileKill
  • Hey germio kek