Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

#ShitStaff
  • Ok so I made a report for Cuddlesss_ AKA ItzMeJqke having 2 accounts n at once.

https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/6103/cuddlesss_-aka-itzmejqke-having-2-accounts-on-at-once-banned-v2-kubsz-pls-check-this-better-proof#Item_2 and then Kubsz comes in and says some stuff like "Oh he can't get banned for this" like wtf In the rules in CLEARLY says

https://gyazo.com/078af3b0d93d20832081a1b381eb50d5

LIKE WTF KUBSZ, KYS YOUR LIKE ACTUALLY RETARDED, YOUR JUST TRYING TO STICK UP FOR CUDDLESSS_ SO HE WONT GET FUCKING BANNED LIKE KYS YOUR THE FUCKING WORST STAFF MEMBER I HAVE EVER SAW AND DAN IS TOO FAT AND AUTISTIC TO FIX THE FUCKING BUGS IN THE SERVER AND EVERYONE KEEPS BUYING KEYS AND SHIT FOR THIS DEAD SERVER

Comment down below #ShitStaff if you agree ;)
  • but it's not bannable lmao
  • PrePearling it's not bannable dude. It says if you have a account that is banned and you use a different one to get back on that's bannable. But it don't say having 2 accounts on is bannable it just says your not allowed to do it.
  • I agree and disagree that staff don't do much because I have made numerous reports in which staff do actually take action and I thank them for that, however I made a report about my 8 igs that disappeared due to the enderchest glitch and they still haven't responded to that via email and forums. Staff if you read this please get back to that report about my Igs disappearing to echest glitch on Skyblock, thanks.
  • XD atleast you know now, if I was you I would delete this post cause staff will take offence and maybe ban you.
  • That last paragraph is kinda rude, not to mention you were the one who misunderstood the rule. I would edit that js.
  • Houston, we have a problem.
  • It's not bannable Einstein
  • Ladies, ladies, calm your tits.
  • The old PrePearlinq posted this btw.
  • so u see me and dis bru were walking there buy the street ya know

we see dis hot girl

and we like jisis dis is cool doot

we go to her and she like u doot ur p33nis is hooge

im like awe ho lets fuck \

then she like ya awe

we get to her house and she remove her trouser

but where her coek mast be there is this fokken nare ding