Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

--
  • Mine as well do something weird and fun.

IGN:paksjr
    Bit about myself: I have been in a leading role in the faction Chaotic since it was first created, and am currently the leader and probably will remain leader until further notice .
    Why I want to join: Because I need to do something fun thats different and unique.
  • ign: kaphzu
    bie about mslef: I lead a factin cald the caotic and I is ver goxd af it.
    y I wang joyn: I am sexy af
  • well, i dont see why i shouldnt join

Ign: LucasBurger911
    bit about myself: i like to pvp even though im not the best pvper... i also like iced tea :D
    why i want to join: well it seems fun to do with the spare time i have, like when i want to pvp just to find out a god damn hacker is on so i cant :I
  • i also like jokes like...
  • but no retarded jokes that will make you piss yourself
  • Ign: DillPickle199
    Bit about myself: I am awful and I mean AWFUL at PvP I also want hackers to gtfo of the world. At least some.
    Why I want to join: 1: I bet it would be pretty fun to do 2: Same thing as @LucasBurger911 the Ulti thing :P I am to lazy to write it myself. 3:I could make more friends.
    Btw who else is in it?
  • Also more about myself I am not the sharpest tool in the shed XD
  • Ign: IlanaIsADucky
    A bit about myself: I like most animals :p
    Why I want to join: Because it's different to other groups and sounds fun c:
  • Hello my ign is the Man, the Legend, the Myth Krabban03
    A bit about my self: Im a legend and im very very very good looking. And im in the BISH HQ Bree leaved a spot for me <:.<br />Why i want to join: Im already in HAHAHAHAHA EZ I DIDNT EVEN NEED TO APPLY HAHAHA. Guess what guys i didnt apply i got invited EZPZ HAHA and the one that invited me was BREE EZ.

And madie if you see this xD I need to talk to you about one thing im actually staff in BISH bree promoted me before she like leaved. Ill give you more details later.

Btw gl applying everyone <3 xDD //The Man, the Legend, the Myth Krabban03<br />
  • Hey mads its boi, its cool what your doing with bish squad, good luck. Probs wont join again, idk. Bish squad was a personal friend group kind of thing. Accepting random people feels weird but good luck with what ur doing. Might join in future idk.
  • @IllanaIsADucky
    @Krabban03

Accepted. :)
    Krab thanks for letting me know.

@BoyGottaSlay1Day
    BOY! Where have you been?! You like disappeared!
    Also, yeah it may seem strange but alot of people were randomly joining and saying that they owned the group and I just had to settle some things out.
  • yey fank yew madyie
  • @CowgirlMads Stuff has been hard irl, been trying to play but stuff gets in the way. I will play on Dancraft soon I promise.
  • t0mmo
    why the fuck not
  • Breeya1 has returned. She will be taking back her leader position.
    Thank you everyone for cooperating. Have a lovelyyy day.

.. x)

• Meh, why not.
    IGN: ElijahBandit
    I am a "lone wolf" on this server. Sure, I team with people, but otherwise, I am on my own. I have helped people on their islands, but then they kick me for no reason *cough Xx_Kirito_xX cough*. I think its about time I work with a group.
  • Ign: TummyFlakes
    When people are around me its always lit. I'm a chill dude now and i hate hackers i'm pretty sure all of us do but ye :o). I am friends with a lot of da bishes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . it would be kind of you if you can send me a Bish invite. name mc me cowgirl see who i am.
  • If you still use the "lenny face" you can't be such a chill guy.