Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

AGAIN FALSE BAN
  • First of all staff are you stupid! how are we suppose to show proof of us not hacking! how the hell am I suppose to do that when you banned me.!
    I got banned for no reason why would I record when I have no reason to get banned I was not hacking! I never thought I was gonna get banned so I never was recording or anything I got banned for killing blazes on factions! what the actual flip I have emerald rank why would I hack.

Staff I just got temp banned again!!! wtf!!!! I was killing blazes on factions at my farm and the anti cheat banned me!!! staff sort out the server!!!! I got unbanned from my other false ban at 8pm (UK TIME) and then I get banned again for no reason at 11pm!! wtf man staff read the forums!!! people are getting false banned and I have been twice! why would I hack! I have emerald rank?! I play on this server to have fun and I get banned for no reason! staff you actually cant do your job instead of this false anti cheat you should actually come on! I'm so ANNOYED off literally! wtf man. Lots of other people have been false banned yet real hackers are on the server as your reading this or kicking back playing csgo!

Seriously! wtf this is not right I got banned again for nothing I don't care if its one day its happened twice now and that's more than enough! banned for killing blazes at my blaze farm on factions! come on man sort this out! YOU DONT EVEN READ POSTS ABOUT FALSE BANS, or do anything about it! I'm so angry that this happened again!

https://gyazo.com/8b49279b3fde52c89a4ff511cf636d59

I have no Hacks Mods or anything and I was skyping my cousin NotoriousSlayer at the same time and yet I'm banned
  • I do vouch. Optic does not use any sort of hacks.
  • DansTooGood does not give a sh**. He'd rather wipe his a** than help you.
  • Thanks panda bro <3 I'm so pissed this happened twice now! @ _xipandacritzix_ an probably dude hes too lazy to even come on the server <a href="/profile/calculatingmath">@calculatingmath
  • This is true he was skyping me when it happened he has no hacks what so ever and hes been banned twice
  • I know Michael! its so dumb man literally!^
  • Yes this is dumb Optic has NO hacks or any kind and does not hack at all.