Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Fix The Server
  • I got banned yesterday night at about 11.30am English time the reason i got banned is for minning to fast in factions

Dan please fix your Anti Cheat

I admit i did use to hack but i dont anymore on DanCraft

[PS]:Dident now where to put my Discussion so i put it in General
  • There is no sufficient evidence that was posted with your thread. Also this should be in the appeal section. For all we know, you could be lying about mining and that you were hacking. Please be patient until a Staff member is available to take this appeal.
  • stfu StormyBlizzard Helper wannaBe
  • the auto banning thing is kinda bad thoe.
  • @xGrizz, please don't be immature and just spit(type) "stfu". If you wanted something done, I'm pretty sure typing out stfu and curse words are not the way to go. Also calling me a wannabe Helper, is very immature. I'm doing what any member would be doing. For example reporting, telling people to watch their language and not bypassing the filter(A.K.A xGriizz). Also people like you complain about how there is so many hackers and disturbance in the server, and that the server is going down but you make fun of the players that try to report and warn other about rules and etc. I just wanted to point that out and I hope you reconsider what you say to others next time.
  • @StormyBlizzard Don't take it personally. DC had its share of Mini-Modders, that's why everyone (me included) is extremely paranoid about these kinda things.
  • Understandable. Thank you for commenting more politely. Much appreciated.
  • StormyBlizzard, I implore you to edit your comment with "politely" instead of "polity." You must retain your mature and sophisticated attitude. Much appreciated.
  • @Markowl he's like 10 it's all good.
  • Stormy I'm asking out of curiosity but how old are you?
  • I'm 16, and @Markowl my computer has a built in different language setting, it tends to try to auto correct everything I type. I just tend to forget to turn it off.
  • Good to know
  • If you were banned by the AAC then you will be unbanned within the time period of 24hours. If you were banned by the aac it would say : (Detected) at the end of your ban. If not try posting an appeal or, purchase an unban here.
  • I wouldn't be so quick to saying he's lying, I got banned 4 times in a row due to the stupid AAC for getting stuck in a block and I recorded it so kubsz could actually fix the stupid thing, good thing its only a 24 hr ban. Also @LSTIDNTY saying kys to someone is an outdated insult.
  • The Server Is Shit End Off