Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft [Disstrack] [LIT]
  • Dancraft, ya that server is shit,
    all the mods and all the owners ya'll can
    suck my dick, I remember when, that server
    was lit, now that shit is so dead imma' bout
    to commit,

I'm tried. Of all those shitty teams
    all those teaming mods with no self esteem
    imma' roast you so bad its about to be a war!
    Shout out to Dan, the DJ, the fucking moneywhore!
    Thanks for Obsidian but you ban me for Hacks but
    when I finaly got unbanned I could not understand
    you got turkish teamers overthere and hackers
    everwhere!
    You gonna ban me for this? Well thats just UNFAIR!
    Well your servers gonna die gonna have to live
    on WELFAIR!

Dancraft, ya that server is shit,
    all the mods and all the owners ya'll can
    suck my dick, I remember when, that server
    was lit, now that shit is so dead imma' bout
    to commit,

I'm tried. Of all those shitty teams
    all those teaming mods with no self esteem
    imma' roast you so bad its about to be a war!
    Shout out to Dan, the DJ, the fucking moneywhore!

Shit went downhill real fucking fast when you
    tried to make 1.8 for the Enfusiasts, Now Ulti
    has more bugs then I can count,
    Dan, whats it even like to have a
    NEGATIVE BANK ACCOUNT!
    theres nothing worse than Dancraft hit detection,
    I guess this is another reason why the servers so dead!

Well boiz, thats your Dancraft Disstrack from your homeboi
    ModeratorMode - Pce
  • gay
    as
    shit
  • Sorry, but kinda, ehhh, u know, ya know what use LSTIDNTYs comment as an example.
  • I copied this and edited someparts from a famous yt'er.. so yeah
  • disstracks are retarded in general
  • so are you. but i don't complain
  • ^oooooooooo.......................................
  • ^That's the sound of his sister when she's with me ;)
  • no comeback ;/
  • fucking commit
  • @t0mmo you ugly fucker. I'm Panda. you fuckboy
  • getting aids
  • "all the mods and all the owners"
  • Also, Dan probably has a life, I doubt Dancraft even crosses his mind anymore.
  • Once upon a time there were 2 filthy niggers known as Dan and Kubsz. They used to be active and ban those filthy niggerfaggot cheaters as well as update the server. They decided they needed money for CS:GO skins about 8-10 months ago and decided to keep paying small amounts of money for the server to be hosted so they could double their money when stupid 10 year olds donated for obsidian rank.
    The last known site of dan was 2 months ago in one of kubsz's fucking csgo videos : https://youtu.be/tEMEaf4g_9w.
    Kubsz has since then started to play overwatch: https://youtu.be/Vsrh6t7mLIo

Now they keep the server up just because they can. To be honest they don't give 2 shits about Minecraft anymore, which is fine, play other games. But don't go scamming kids out of their parent's money because they think they are on an awesome server (dont get me wrong it was once great but it has gone into the toilet) but in reality they just blew fucking money on just a generic Minecraft network with a shitty factions, a shitty kit-pvp, a shitty skyblock, a shitty prison, a shitty pvp gamemode called ulti, and a fucking shit-tastic op pvp. The reason they are all fucking shit? OH YEAH THEY HAVEN'T BEEN EVEN UPDATED SINCE DECEMBER 4TH of 2015 WHEN THE LAST MAJOR SERVER UPDATE HAPPENED THAT UPDATED THE GAMEMODES AND FIXED BUGS. Between 2015-all of 2016 they added prison and changed some ranks around. Wow a fucking prison server, that shit literally had a lot of players for a few months but after that there are only like 5 people on. Dan and kubsz what the fuck?! But they still allow cheaters to roam the server. It was worth me buying diamond about a year ago but I regret my decision.
  • this server is like them servers that them owners make hoping to get players and money but waste more money then they actually get LMAO this shits funny yanno boiz
  • edgy teen phase
  • @Kubsz lmao... do your job.