Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

When dan cared?
  • back when dan cared.

But hey he's making a come back :D
  • you know he still does this for the money..
  • the only reason he is on is because he has run out of money for csgo
  • Radgie you do realize that every big/decent size server owner does it for the money...? Think about it. Why would anyone throw away money every month just to let other people have fun? Put yourself in that perspective. That would be the equivalent of you giving all of us your money out of your wallet and saying "Have fun!". Would you do that? Unless you are filthy rich and have nothing better to do with your money, probably not. What truly matters is the care and respect that goes from the owner/business (Dan) to the client (Us) (even though that relationship on Dancraft is currently not that great) . That's all Minecraft servers are. A business. Just like Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Coca-cola, Chipotle. If revenue is not made, or funds are going into the negatives, then there is no money to keep the business alive, and it has to be shut down. No one will be willing to keep it alive with their out of pocket money.
  • The fact that Dan abandoned the server for nearly a year and neglected the players that actually supported him in the first place and these players are now sucking up to him and 'forgiving him' i don't think he intends to run the server like he used to, i think he plans to make more money then (use the players) then not bother about running it anymore. Unless he does a full reset and highers more staff i don't think he will come long term
  • come back*
  • @radgie Nofux Is just kissing BUTT. He wants to be a moderator. He thinks if he can defend dan enough and what not Dan will be like <3 <3 <3 . Well Im onto you nofux.
  • Or maybe he's just being positive, ya fucking asshole.
  • Thanks for understanding @Markowl. I am simply rooting and hoping for the best outcome for my favorite server: The only one I have truly stuck to all these years. The one that PLENTY of us had stuck to for a very long time. I as well as many others would hate to see this community go.
    @thecuteduckling @radgie I have no intentions on becoming a moderator. I am just excited to see how everything turns out (hopefully good). Then we can have a good time. 'Kissing Butt"... grow up. If anyone is so skeptical and annoyed about Dan and what he is doing and/or what he did they why are you still here? You can leave, you know? For good. Forever. Forget about the whole thing ever happening and find a new server or game to play. Yet, you are still here, and many, like @thecuteduckling, you have been around for all this time and played while the server was in bad shape. If the server is so bad why do you stick around, but constantly rant about how bad it is? Something is making you want to come back. What is that?
  • you obviously do have an 'intention' of becoming a Mod as you are using HTML....
  • Yeah, because using HTML has a correlation with wanting to be a mod... (sarcasm, in case you cant tell) .

HTML is a language for web development, not something that just mods use. If you tried learning something other than using the logic of a 5 year old then you too could make your posts and comments look
    s
    m
    e
    x
    y

• I'm kinda with NoFux tbh sorry Izzy
  • @_XoRabbito_X Thanks for understanding <3
  • Hi there.
    To start: Trust me, Dan still cares about this server. The last week I haven't seen him on CS:GO or other games that much at all actually. I'd like everyone to trust me on the fact that Dan is creating a big update/patch to wipe out the whole negative part of the server/community that is now there.
    And, after all, however this has been going on for a long time and may have gotten a bit irritating, we should be here to support Dan on that and not rant on him for making a mistake that we ALL could make. And, please, don't rant on each other for opinions on posts that people make on this website. Clearly, everyone here wants this server to be revived! And if you don't, please don't make it harder for the people who DO. We are the Dancraft VETs from back in the day.

Sincerely, Koen__2003
  • #veteransquad

• @TheCuteDuckling He's not kissing butt. He's simply being a useful member of this community, unlike you.
  • I actually love people just arguing over them being professional and being little mini-mods when you can just simply say a simple sentence and not make an entire paragraph like @Koen_2003, trying a tiny bit to hard buddy xD
  • Each to their own opinion I think it is a mini modding idiot spree.
  • @Disciplinez. It's true, most of the time a sentence will do. But sometimes you need more words to describe what you mean.

@TheCuteDuckling Lol you literally have nothing else to say other than call people mini-mods. I see you trying to avoid everyone. You still didn't reply to what others had to say on that other post either... I can taste your saltiness all the way over here LOL