Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Rank Adjustments, Dancraft Reset & Discord
  • Premium Rank Adjustment

Previously, the Premium Rank upgrade section of our webstore did not verify a user's eligibility for an upgrade. We have now updated the system and as a result, it is no longer possible to purchase a rank upgrade for an account that does not qualify for said upgrade.

Along with resolving the flaw in our upgrade system, we have adjusted the Premium Rank of any user that has accidentally purchased an upgrade they are not eligible for.

We have made every possible effort to make sure that no users were assigned an incorrect Premium Rank following this adjustment. However, if you believe your Premium Rank has been incorrectly assigned, send us an email at [email protected] and we'll sort things out for you.

Dancraft Reset

As we're sure you're all aware, a "reset" is approaching. We'd like to update you on what you can expect to see and when you can expect to see it.

For the what you can expect to see.. We'll give you two sneak-peek images. They speak for themselves.

This is an image of the lobby server. There are some very exciting changes being made - you'll have to wait and see what they are!

This is an image of the Ulti Server... Or is it the lobby (hint, hint)? The map has never been seen before and from feedback provided, it now includes multiple "emptier" places to fight (no grass, etc).

For those curious about when you can expect to see these changes: BETA tests will be ran with a team of volunteers from the Dancraft Discord to make any needed changes and fix any possible bugs prior to launch throughout the upcoming week. We hope to launch the "reset" on Friday 19th August (this friday!) but this is an estimated date, the date could be a little later if our BETA reveals issues that will take the team a considerable amount of time to resolve.

Discussion Discord

We have decided that the "Discussion Discord" would be suited as an official Discord server for Dancraft. For this reason, anyone is able to join the Discord at any time as of now.

The Discord server will become the "official Discord server" at the time of the "reset". We will be introducing new channels for both text and voice.
  • Thank you, Dan! I really hope you live up to your promises! I have sent you an email regarding something private.
  • Thank you for your hard work dan and kubsz :)! I look forward to the new Restart.
  • Thanks Dan and Kubsz! I'm looking forward to the reset :)
  • I might even come back for bit just to see if DanCraft has a chance to survive with yet another reset.
  • thanks
  • I can't wait to see the finished product of all the hard work you guys put into this update!
  • So when is this freaking restart gonna happen? I can't get onto Skyblock.
  • YAY :D cant wait ;p
  • is there any idea of when the reset will be?
  • When is the reset? Can we get a little communication please?
  • @JackRabbit8312 The reset is happening today!
  • How about Skyblock... when will it be available?
  • @JackRabbit8312 It will be out in about a week, along with Factions.