Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft Discussion Discord Server
  • "What? An announcement post?"

Is probably what you are asking yourself right now. You are not dreaming. This is an official Dancraft announcement.

"Oh no what could this be about? Is the server shutting down..?"

We regret to inform you that the server is.. actually doing quite the opposite. The defibrillators have been hooked up the server rack and 200 joules are being pumped through right as this post is being written.

"What do they have in mind for Dancraft?"

Nothing. And that isn't another terrible joke. We genuinely don't have anything in mind for Dancraft. It's your job tell us how to shape Dancraft's future.

If that's a little too ambiguous for your liking - our "battle plan" is:

1. "Repair" the current Dancraft Network
    2. Launch new version of Dancraft Network
    3. Maintain new version of Dancraft Network
    4. Smile because a life that involves Dancraft is a happy life

"What needs repairing? What will the new Dancraft Network be like?"

Those are the questions we'll be asking you, silly.

"How am I going to tell you? You can't read my mind!"

At the bottom of this post we've provided steps and information regarding an official Discord Server on which everything will be discussed. Discord is a simple chat application for your computer or phone that makes it easy to communicate with a large group of people.

"I wish I could trust the team but you've messed up a few times before, what's stopping you from messing up again?"

To say we've messed up a few times before is an understatement. In fact, the post prior to this apologised for a lack of community interaction. That post was written in August 2016, almost an entire year ago. We aren't going to deny our mistakes. We have learned from them and will improve.

We feel it is completely reasonable to have lost faith in the management team or be skeptical. If you don't want to contribute your ideas, you don't have to. It's entirely up to you.

It may be important to bear in mind that open entry to the server is only available for five days and that this is likely your best opportunity to voice your opinions and influence Dancraft's future.

"So how do I join this Discord Server?"

First, you'll need to install the Discord Application. If you already have Discord installed, there's no need to read this paragraph. Visit or click this link: https://discordapp.com/download. Hit the download button for your operating system. Open the installation file. Follow the steps on the installer. Voila. If you encounter any issues, please leave a comment and we'll help you out.

After installing Discord (if you hadn't already), visit this link: https://discord.gg/Yj98emP to join the server.

The server will be open to new members and muted until Friday 28th July (five days). After this date, joining will be restricted. On Saturday 29th July, channels and groups will be assigned and the server will be active.

"How else can I help?"

As we're sure you're aware, a lot of old Dancraft players have left the server. Because of this, they will not be aware of this forum post. You can help us out by letting them know this exists. That's all!
  • Dan, Or Kubsz, You can ban me for saying this go ahead but I am just gonna say true facts.

Was it really that hard to take off the Christmas Sale?
    Was it really that much a pain in the butt to change the weekly sale in Skyblock?
    Couldn't you have taken time off cs:go came on DANCRAFT for 30 minutes even? Its really not that that hard. I'm not even trying to be rude but like can't you take better care of your people and server?

Suggestions
    Make new kits,
    Make new server gamemodes,
    Get mods/helpers.
    Make server moderated
    Make the hubs and lobbies different

Thanks
    -Duck
  • God, it's as if you didn't read the thread. Could you save your complaints/suggestions for the discussions people will have on the Discord server?
  • Welcome back! Glad to see you with some motivation, and hope I can help!
  • Multi must be revamped, Dan. The game was like the #1 thing people played.
  • Welcome Back Dan!
  • Yes! Come back DanCraft!
  • Glad to see you back Dan! I truly believe we all can make this server great again!
  • More Dancraft!
  • wow dan you actually did something long time no see!
  • HIRE NEW STAFF
    HIRE NEW STAFF
    HIRE NEW STAFF
  • What are the DC rules. Is Verbal Abuse one of them because I have seen a lot of people abusing other people verbally.
  • I honestly thought this was a rumour! Looks like I'm gonna be coming back in my free time to check things out and say hey. It'd be good to see everyone again(?) :)
  • @SoggyCereal_ All rules for this server can be found at the link below.

https://www.dancraft.net/rules
  • Dan I always had faith in you (; . Thanks for stepping away from cs:go for a few minutes (:.
  • Hire me as staff and Dancraft will go back to its former glory.
  • He won't give you staff, just stop asking for it.
  • We should keep this same version and be more active :)
  • and I just got false banned ;-;
  • can we talk about how bad kubsz and dan's skins are???