Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

A New Beginning
  • So as many of you know Dan has took a step foward in his MC server, I think this is going to be the beginning of a new rebirth, i'm here today to say i will be rejoining the community of DC. I use to be a jerk on this server but i've changed. Im going to step up and be more mature and help those in need. If you have questions feel free to ask me my IGN is Icwy I am Obsidian rank on the server.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How long have you been playing? I've been apart of dc since the old v2 then faded away at the new v2 and am rejoining in the new v3!

Do you wish to possibly be more friendly and helpful towards players? I do indeed and will be here if anyone needs

Are you a trust worthy person? I believe i am

Will you help with issues DC currently has? I will try my best, although you know i am not a staff member but i will try my best to stop the rule breakers this server has to offer!

Are you going to play factions? I am a huge faction fan so yes

If you had the opportunity to get placed as a moderator for DC would you take it? I would if I felt the time is right and if I think I could handle it and the other staff of the server (DansTooGood and Kubsz)

About me: I am a 16 year old male who loves to play video games such as minecraft, I live in NY and I love dogs and puppies. I am a very interactive person Im not huge into social media. It might sound geeky but I am a 6 year in a row straight a student going for the 7th in 10th grade. Wish me luck

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction :) ILY all
  • To me, all these posts seem more like a staff application.
  • weren't you giving me grief for killing you on ulti? you say you're going to be more mature maybe don't trash talk as much as you do??
  • I didnt trash talk, I was talking towards a cheater that was later banned and also that you were teaming with, and you can get banned for that
  • And krunchy i have no idea even if Dan is looking for staff if he is cool its not a staff application
  • This is my introduction
  • I dont need people hating on me iContent i was only say why are you teaming and its pathetic to do this
  • But if your gonna hate on me dont post on my threads
  • For the future, there is an edit button, located next to the time the comment/thread was posted. Do not spam, rather use that feature.
  • I think it's good to see you want to set good intentions on the server, I think it really shows maturity. Don't let others bash you around because of this @Icwy just keep being you and do what you feel is right!
  • Thank you so much ILY!
  • I wasn't giving you grief or hating on you, you tool. I was just saying there is no point saying you've changed and all this when you're still the typical salty player who rages and gives people grief in chat because you lost a pvp fight, whether it's a 1v1 or a 2v1 you shouldn't act like a child however old you are, don't go on to say 'I've changed I swear' and all this when you blatently haven't you literally sound like my ex girlfriend like jesus christ...
  • iContent please dont post on my threads anymore if your gonna be negative i do not get salty i say gg but your the one that says "eZ" and so on
  • Nope just dont comment on my threads anymore if your gonna be negative