Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Response To Report - Trusting
  • You know whats funny? @Icwy, you report me for saying "Faggot" for short "fag". When Dan is the one who hasn't blocked it in chat. So therefore I won't get muted, and if I do, that would be a false mute since it isn't filter'd out in the chat system, so have a great day trying to report me. You salty fuck.
  • It's still a slur and shouldn't be said in the first place
  • Even if its not blocked you shouldn't be calling someone that
  • And Say Fu** on the web wont help your case
  • It is still considered filter bypass which is not allowed. This would not be a false mute if what you said was intended to offend someone.
  • Lawl trusting
    That moment you think your right but your not
  • Very immature aswell Trusting to cuss at me
  • @Darkdorito319 Fitler bypassing is where if I said "Fuck" it would turn to "****" However, the filter 'bypass' would be "Fu.ck" "Fuick" "Fuc" "Fuuck" ect. So it isn't filter bypass.
  • Trusting, shortening words/phrases which are censored also falls under the category of "Inappropriate Language or Behaviour". As I have mentioned before, this would not be a false mute if what you said was intended to offend someone.
  • I'm on trusted side, faggot isn't blocked in chat so he wont be muted, plus depending on where you're situated 'fag' could mean multiple things, in the UK 'fags' are considered cigarettes which isn't blocked and calling someone a cigarette could be an insult as it's a toxic object. All in all 'faggot' isn't filtered so he shouldn't get muted for this and Icwy licks bare arse for staff because he's a little bum boy so Icwy if you get muted i'm on your side.
  • iContent, if the message was implied to offend someone, that would fall under the category of "Inappropriate Language or Behaviour", therefore it is a punishable offense. However, if the message was not implied to offend someone, it is not punishable.

In Trusting's case, the message was unquestionably implied to offend the player, therefore this would be a valid mute.
  • Oh right, I didn't take that into consideration, however people use vulgur language to insult people on ulti 24/7 and no punishment is dished out, so if @Trusting gets muted then that doesn't take account of the countless people who do it anyway... so there'd be more than just Trusting muted wouldn't it, and as you can see no one does anything about the language used on Ulti for example. so I still doubt he wont get muted and if he does then the staff need to start muting anyone who uses bad language to insult someone. Even 'Ez' is considered an insult now a days so does that mean i'll be muted for saying 'Oh kid you're ez' because that can be considered rude and insulting which would come under inappropriate behaviour. So the chance in my opinion, of trusting get muted is slim.
  • Hi,

@iContent, if you look at the number of reports i've made under Icwy and Zaprs, many people are going to recieve a mute for ulti tomorrow when dan reads the reports and does them.

Have a amazing day!
  • Hi,

@Zaprs
    stop minimoding

Have an amazing day!
  • Hi,

Radgie your banned and will never be unbanned just stop posting on the fourms before your banned on the fourms aswell you ban evader. his alt is (SeanBlack)

Have an Amazing day! :)
  • Hi,

I will be unbanned in aprox 20 days
    smd

Have an Amazing day! :)
  • Damn right Trusting Preach my dude
  • Hi,

Zaprs, Please stop mini-modding and arse licking Dan and Kubsz for the helper rank.

Thanks,
    Have an amazing night! :)
  • Hi,

I've come to the conclusion @Zaprs has full scale autism.

Thanks,
    Have an amazing day! :)