Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Suggestions

Ulti
    So for Ulti I would like to say it is the greatest that it has been in years, I think that Dan and Kubsz have done a great job to it, but it needs a bit of tweaking to make the server not perfect, but close to perfect.

The first and only suggestion would probably be adding KoTH's, with this feature you will be able to capture a "King of The Hill" event, I think this feature will be a good feature since you can create parties and then participante in this kind of event. When you "capture," the KoTH, you will be given a KoTH key, which you can open at spawn where all of the crates are. When you open this key, there will be a lot of chances to win very OP stuff

You can decide what kind of loot you want it to be.

Skyblock
    This is more of a bug then a suggestion. Basically mobs and non-hostile mobs are able to spawn at the spawn for users, and it gets really annoying because we can't attack them, but they can attack us, well the hostile mobs are able to.

The second bug is that the villages move and then get tp'd back, but it gets annoying because if we want to buy something and they keep on moving, it is hard for some users to be able to buy what they want.

Servers
    Maybe you should remove all of the servers that people don't play as much, because it just wastes memory and RAM for the server, basically a complete waste for the server.

Ranks
    Maybe bring back the old V3 ranks of Dancraft, by example Bedrock, Obsidian, Emerald, Diamond, Gold, Iron, since some players do miss the old ranks, I have spoken to some of the OG's and they all said that they should bring back the old ranks of V3.

That is all I have for today, I will be bringing more suggestions and bugs to the forums very shortly.
  • EU Proxy
    Maybe try and adding an EU proxy for dancraft users that are EU, for better connection and better stay at the Dancraft Network.
  • Hello,

I see some very nice suggestions that would be marvelous for Dancraft! But I recommend you send them in here: https://www.dancraft.net/suggest. By doing so your suggestion will be viewed at an accelerated pace.

Have a nice day!