Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

ULTI BUILD > BY KRUNCHYPLAYZ

• If you liked this build, make sure to support the build by liking, and commenting (both here, and on the forums). If you'd like to see this build used, make sure Dan knows you do!
  • i like ittt
  • Map is okay, I do not like the lobby itself though. There is really no color variation, it is all just different shades of brown. The current map has different biome areas that blend together well with the main stone part which gives nice variation, while keeping it detailed at the same time.
  • The lobby is meant to be a underground (in dirt). I don't know how else you would display that other than brown. Just compare it too the current build being used. https://gyazo.com/07c5165b13a0b8318d134361e0e3095c
  • I like it, but I have to agree with @acx , it's a little too brown for my liking. But it must've taken you so long to make, hats off to you!
  • Probably just the low brightness that messed it all up :P Note for the future :D
  • To be honest, the lobby is not that great, but the Ulti is amazing! Appart from the gold exchanging area, may need to add more detail into that, but the rest is very detailed, suitable for the theme of Dancraft, and maybe used in the near future, but as of right now they already made their maps for Ulti.
  • I really like this map. The PVP area is undoubtedly my favorite; The scenery is exceptional. I would enjoy playing on this map as I think other would also.

All in all, this map would make a great addition to the server.
  • Not trying to be a bummer but That lobby is just ew. The map it self is a 5/10 from me.
  • Map is good don't listen to the people who talk shit, if you put in real effort and time into it, its always gonna be beautiful!
  • I'd like to see duck make a map like that
  • @Markowl Haha I felt like saying that too
  • @TheCuteDuckling Instead of going around the community putting people to shame, why don't you try to do that? Why don't YOU try to build an ulti map and make it public. Why don't you post it on a forums? Why don't you take those negative comments. It isn't very nice. By saying "The lobby is ew" You could make it more specific, so then it's less, rude.

"hey uhm, the lobby has a little too much of spruce wood, maybe add variations of wood? Suchas Oak? 5/10 map from me :D"

That is constructive criticism and what you said is just damn right rude. Get some manners and respect.
  • maybe this time you wont hack on ulti! :D
  • You're going in the right direction, just make sure to pay attention to fine details.. it really makes a difference
  • @Forts great feedback!
  • 7/10 The build itself is amazing, lobby is meh, but the reason for 7/10 mainly is that it lacks a spark, it isn't unique. The building style is pretty much a copy and paste of many build I have seen in that past. Try using some ugly and weird blocks in your build. It will stand out more that way, but otherwise great build!