Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft Reset
  • As we're sure you're all aware, the Dancraft Reset has launched. Below we have outlined the changes we have made, the changes we are going to make and addressed some other important topics.

Official Discord

We have made the decision to make the update discussion into an official Discord for things like voice chat and Dancraft-related conversation. Below is our Discord join link:

https://discord.gg/JzeHu3u

For those who prefer to use Teamspeak, our Teamspeak address is: ts.dancraft.net

Bugs and Improvement Suggestions

We would like to ask for anyone who has encountered a bug to report the bug via our new bug report form:

www.dancraft.net/bug

You may also submit a suggestion via the suggestion form:

www.dancraft.net/suggest

Bugs are considered to be of higher priority to suggestions and therefore are usually resolved before a suggestion is implemented.
    In our new weekly update post (see below), we will inform you of the bugs that have been patched and the suggestions that have been (or are to be) implemented. If a player has provided us with their username when reporting a bug, we'll also give them a mention!

Paid Package Issues, Reimbursements and Terms Changes

Paid Package Issues

If you are currently experiencing any paid package issues (e.g. you have lost your Premium Rank), please email [email protected] explaining the problem. We will do our best to assist you.

Consumable Packages

A consumable package is a package that has a set amount of usages (usually one) and then cannot be used again (e.g. crate keys, in-game money). Ranks, kits and certain cosmetics (pets) are not consumable items - you will always have these on the Dancraft Network (regardless of reset).

Previously, we did not have any terms that specifically governed what happens to consumable packages after a reset. Because of this, we have made the decision offer a reimbursement on consumable packages that have been purchased within 365 days of the Dancraft Reset date.
    If you would like to claim a reimbursement, please email [email protected] before or on 24/08/2017.

See bottom of this post for the updated terms.

Hub / Ulti

Perhaps the biggest change in the Dancraft Reset is the Ulti Hub merge. We've merged the hub with Ulti for quite a few reasons but primarily so that new players can see what an exciting place Dancraft is. It also means that players of all servers have a place to engage with each other. We plan to introduce a lot of new features to the Ulti Hub to keep things interesting and exciting!

DanGames

DanGames is back... with a bang! It now has kit customization and upgrades along with new maps (that you can vote for)! Don't just take our word for it, check it out yourself!

KitPVP

KitPVP has became a mix of old and new. We've kept the original kit names but updated and further balanced their contents. There are now 3 default kits:

Knight
    Tank
    Archer
    All other kits can be purchased with in-game money. With a kill reward of $300 and Hybrid's price up at $5,000,000 it could take quite a bit of grinding to unlock them all!

Brackets

Brackets is a minigame in which players go head to head in individual 1v1s - the loser of the battle is knocked out, the winner goes through to the next round. The winner of a Brackets match is the player who wins the final 1v1 between the two players that have won every stage!
    The reward for winning a Brackets match is currently $2,500 in-game money.

Leaderboards

The leaderboards have been reset and statistics on our new servers are now being tracked.

Monthly Rewards

We are considering offering monthly rewards for the players who have progressed the most each month. For example, the top 3 players with the most kills on Ulti in September could receive a $25 store coupon.
    What do you think of this? What kind of rewards would you like to see?

Factions, Skyblock and OPPVP

Factions and Skyblock are expected to release on Sat 26th August. More information about these will be released in the near future.

OPPVP is expected to release on Sat 2nd September, exactly a week after the Factions and Skyblock release.

Helpers

Some of you might be aware of our plans to implement a "helper" system. A "helper" is a player who is assigned the task of assisting the administrators with the moderation of the server. Helpers will be able to kick players and issue sanctions for some rule violations (primarily chat-related offences).

Over the course of the next month, we'll be selecting some members of the community who we think are suited to the role and asking them if they would like to become a part of the team.

Consumable Package Terms and Conditions

Find the changes we have made to the terms governing consumable packages below.

A consumable package is a package that has a set amount of usages (usually one) and then cannot be used again. Examples consumable packages on Dancraft are:

Crate keys

In-game items

In-game currency (balance and credits)

A reset is when user items and other data specific to a user on the Dancraft Network (or a server on the Dancraft Network) is wiped. In the case of a "reset", consumable packages can be reimbursed if they were purchased 30 days prior to a reset. To receive a reimbursement, a user must email [email protected] with their transaction ID(s) for the packages they would like reimbursed within 7 days of the reset launch.
    In the case of a consumable package being removed from the website, a store coupon or equivalent package will be offered instead.
  • Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard-work and dedication you put into this update.
  • radgie4helper2k17
  • ^^ yeah agreed radgie4helper2k17
  • hell maybe I'll reinstall minecraft to drop by
  • Coolios.
  • I can't wait!
  • anyone want skyblock???? /server skyblock-02 ingame!!!
  • DANCRAFT IS BACK? O.O
  • OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZ HAIII! WATASHI WA ANAL-SAN! ^___^ SO TODAY I LOOKED ACROSS THE OCEAN AND I SAW IT!! NYAAA IT WAS SASUKE-SAMA!!! ♡♡♡♡♡ :heart:333333 I LOVE SASUKE-SAMA SO MUCH DESU!!!! I TRIPPED ON PURPUSED. ITAI!!! >. < IT HURTS! I SAW SASUKE-SAMA RUN UP TO ME REALLY FAST! IT WAS SO SUGOII!!! ^__^ ^_> I looked in his very kawaii daijobu eyes.... and he looked in mine.... OMG THIS GOT MY HEART DOKI DOKI DESU! :grinning: :grinning: I knew that today Sasuke-sama was miine!! :heart:3333333 right before we kissed, some baka fat bitch was watching us, and was totally undressing Sasuke-sama with her eyes! OMG I WAS SO MAD ●_● I STARED AT HER BAKA UGLY UN SUGOI FACE EITH PITCH BLACK EYES ò__ó I WANTED TO STAB THAT BAKA FAT BITCH IN THE MOUTH FOR DOING THAT TO MY SASUKE-SAMA! I YELLED TO SASUKE-SAMA, KONNICHIWAAAAA OMGGZZGZZZZZZZZ IT'S REALY YOU :heart:3333333333333333333333333333333 OMGGGZZZZZZ I WUS SO SUGOI!!! HE PULLED ME INTO HIS ARMS >. < AND HE KISSED ME!!!!!!! MY HEART WENT DOKI DOKI AND HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN *___* U___U IT WAS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY NICHIJOU. SASUKE-SAMA PUT A POCKY IN MY MOUTH AND WINKED ~.• :heart:3333333333333333333333333333 HE WAS SO KAWAII!!!! I WINKED AT HIM TOO AND HE TURNED CHIBI!!! ×O× ♡♡♡♡ :heart:33333 I WINKED AGAIN AND HE WENT UN-CHIBI AND HIS FACE WAS SO SUGOI!! ÷_÷ SASUKE-SAMA PICKED ME UP AND CARRIED ME!! NANI??? LOL I WAS SOOOOOOO SCAREEDD >.> <.< HE BROUGHT ME TO HIS TOTALLY KAWAII SUGOI HOUSE AND SMILED AT ME!!!! <a href="/profile/_____">@_____@@@@@@. WE WENT TO A POOL THE NEXT DAY AND THESS BAKA FAT MEN WERE WATCHING US!!! THAT WAS SO UN-SUGOI!! HE THREW ME IN THE POOL AND WE STARTED MAKING OUT!!!! #___#### :heart:333333333 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE WAS STARING MY HEART WAS DOKI DOKI AND SASUKE WAS VERY KAWAII AND SUGOI WITH HIS HOT ABS!!!! :heart:3333 HE WAS BEING A BAKA BUT THAT MAKES HIM SOOOOO KAWAII!! WHENEVER HE TURNS BAKA HE GETS ALL CHIBIIIIIII!!!!!!! %______%
  • @Markowl Is this because of my skin
  • M8, I don't even know which anime your skin is from or even if it IS from one.
  • im just glad y'all are coming back. the server was in its prime 2 years ago. if we can get relativily close to that its a success in my book
  • you're unwanted RushHork