Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

SKULLSRULE [Factions & Ulti & Kitpvp & Skyblock]
  • If any of you do remember SKULLSRULE my faction/clan. Its always been my clan name no matter what. I would like to reassemble SKULLSRULE and make every one of the members better in Brewing, Fighting (All kinds like bow fights sword fights bow boosting pot pvp),Base Building, Richer,Nicer. This server is going down. This clan will be powerful noone will stand in our way in factions. As SKULLSRULE is getting weaker we cant handle this by our selves. These are hard times my friends and we need some help! Were calling all SKULLSSLAYERS to join I and my fellow friends as we conquer Factions Ulti and kitpvp 1 by 1. In skyblock its a whole other story though. On all servers we still help people out. We help unranked people that are not enemys. We report and make this server a better place. Skyblock we help each other out with our islands to become rich and wealthy!

To APPLY for a position in my clan/faction you will have to leave a comment with the correct format: If you have previous IGN'S please write them down

IGN: ronaldo917917.

Account Activity per day on DC: 0hrs

Date You Made Your Account: 2013-6-20

What you're good at: Brewing, Bow fights, Grinder making, Gapple Pvp. Helping, Building. Skyblock

Why you want to join: I would like to join SKULLSRULE because I believe that I get 5v1ed on my own and I obviously don't want to lose those 5v1s so I would like to team up with some people to help me. And I can help them back. I also need a ton of help with my island! And i need people to help

What server you play on most: Factions & Skyblock.

This is the correct format to apply for a position in my clan.

The spots OPEN right now are all of them.

-==Leader==-|ronaldo917917
    -==Co-Owner==-|
    -==Officer==-|
    -==Officer==-|
    -==Member==-|
    -==Member==-|
    -==Member==-|
    -==Member==-|
    -==Member==-| Apply now for CO OWNER or OFFICER!
  • Bump still active
  • IGN why is this a thing
  • xddddddddddd
  • @ronaldo917917 If you get members, let's war on factions. (On behalf of NASA) (Co-Leader of NASA)

• IGN: -valenonti-

Account Activity per day on DC: 4hrs.

Date You Made Your Account: 2013-6-20

What you're good at: Brewing, Bow fights, Grinder making, Gapple Pvp. Helping, Building. Skyblock

Why you want to join: I would like to join SKULLSRULE because I believe that I get 5v1ed on my own and I obviously don't want to lose those 5v1s so I would like to team up with some people to help me. And I can help them back. I also need a ton of help with my island! And i need people to help

What server you play on most: Factions & Skyblock.

This is the correct format to apply for a position in my clan.

The spots OPEN right now are all of them.
    pls acept