Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Application(Candidacy) to be moderating on DanCraft
  • Hello/good evening to the member of the staff DanCraft. :D

Contents: - my presentation IRL.
    - presentation of my pen name.
    - my route in minecraft and GroupeZk.
    - my objectives of status of Moderator.
    - my Schedules.
    - conclusion.

My presentation IRL:
    My name is Yoann. I am serious, compétant. I am very rather nice with the players, very compétant.
    ● I am at present in class of 1eme because I doubled.
    ● Down from my 13 years I am a very mature person!!!
    ● I like the computing, I would like to make my profession, not in the universe of the games - videos, but more precise, all which is maintenance.
    ? I live in Canada/Quebec, in a region very from Quebec dison.

Presentation of my pen name: the pen name which I use at present is _TheMazingPvP
    My route(course):
    ● As for my status of experimented Player, that comes from Minecraft and everything the games(sets) zombie. Before I was, a normal player who crossed(spent) 3 hours max on the PC a day.
    In vacancy, more than 7 hours on the PC a day roughly I am a Geek ( XD).
    ● Today, I play with a competitive spirit, in the field of the PvP / Build. I am a very good player, I have a chain(channel) YouTube. Videos are soon going to begin.
    ● My very first minecraft waiter(server), was (I not site no name) which is at present to close because of money(silver), turning(shooting) in version 1.7.10.
    ● I knew the waiter(server) thanks to internet. I loved at once the waiter(server) thanks to the crafts numerous who(which) are excellent with height with new ores and also Moderator and Administrator(Director) who(which) are very nice
    ● I have to begin to play minecraft 4 years ago solo for then the world multiplayer or I played on others waiter(server).
    ● I am to arrive on DanCraft before since the season 2 With some friend as well as the season has 3 it is has to leave this season that I wondered why I love so much waiter(server).
    My objectives of Status of Moderator.
    ● Participate in the common life of the waiter(server), in particular enforce the laws, and move closer to me to players.
    ● Be simple without making of difference between my faction and the others faction of the waiter(server).
    ● I does not make so much spelling mistake, and I like managing the cat(chat).
    ● I want to install(settle) of the good mood, an atmosphere? I am also ready has to increase my schedule of games(sets) for YOU! To offer you more safety(security).
    My Means of communication:
    I possess Skype and Teamspeak to be as closely as possible to you.

My Schedules:?
    On Monday: 16 hours at 9:00 pm (QC)?
    On Tuesday: 4:30 pm at 9:00 pm (QC)
    On Wednesday : 4:30 pm at 9:00 pm (QC)?
    On Thursday: 4:30 pm at 9:00 pm (QC)?
    On Friday: 4:30 pm at 12:00 am (QC)?
    On Saturday: 09:30 am at 12:00 am or at 1:00 am (QC)?
    On Sunday: 09:30 am at 9:00 pm (QC)
    Conclusion:
    I hope to be accepted for this Post that I like a lot has credit note because before any I love the waiter(server).
    I also thank the Founders ( Modo) for offering us a unique(only) experience(experiment) of games(sets).
    Thank you has you to have taken time to read my application(candidacy) and that she(it) pleased you.

Peace;)

Cordially:
    _TheMazingPvP
  • dude he even has like, a little index - sign this boy the fuck up
  • Go through Middle School again, then we'll talk.
    You clearly don't have good English and most of your sentences are worded strangely. Moderators must have good communication skills in English, and clearly you do not.
  • i really hope Kubsz would read these, I think u would make a good staff person on DC
  • @SuperLasers2 Lmao I didn't see that.

Actually I didn't read it.
  • I can imagine he worked so hard to create this and it is 100% not useful at all dan doesn't hire plus the server is dead
  • ''● I does not make so much spelling mistake, and I like managing the cat(chat).'' =,)
  • Not only does he have an index, but organized it with bullets. I'm with Hiraethia on this one.
  • Well shit, just found out this was typed a year ago...
  • @_TheMazingPvP, sorry to burst your bubble but, Dan said specifically he hand pick "Helpers". Basically a trial staff member, that simply monitors the chat and temp kick/bans/mutes.

P.S You can find all this information on the Dancraft discord <--- It's Helpful!
  • Man how'd this get started again?
  • application aceptad peese go wetting rom to stat you starf rain ok