Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Missing Items bought with IRL money
  • Hey Dan,

Before the big reset i bought a package called Summer Package for a lot of money, you said in resets/updates we will get them back so like keys, money, items, credits and much more things like that, i also had kit op on Op PvP. I was wondering if i could get it back cause things like that we should get back. The only thing we should not get back is keys.

Plz give my summer package stuff back.

<3
  • Hello,

You will need to email [email protected] for your purchases to be reimbursed.

Best of luck!

• Hey you think this'll work with previous credit purchases from the store?
  • @Ironfoot only if it was within exactly 1 year of new launch.
  • @Ironfoot Here are the Terms and Conditions of (consumable) purchases made in the Dancraft store: A reset is when user items and other data specific to a user on the Dancraft Network (or a server on the Dancraft Network) is wiped. In the case of a “reset”, consumable packages can be reimbursed if they were purchased 30 days prior to a reset. To receive a reimbursement, a user must email [email protected] with their transaction ID(s) for the packages they would like reimbursed within 7 days of the reset launch.
  • my staf aplication:
    ign: valiant
    strenf:
    spalling and I like to manage the cat
    wont false ban kidd
    weaknes:
    etting cumpetiten
    why we chuse chU m9:
    I am fit and bootifal sl exapcet me now or dye.

I go feme park but no ride cuz skerry so I want starf to take ap sam time ok
    EXCAPT MEh
    Hope this helps resolve your issue, if this issue pursues, please contact [email protected] and make sure to check out our rules here.
    If u noi axcpe me m9 I wil mlg nuscape yo