Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Chaotic Faction Recruitment and Information
  • This is the Official Chaotic Recruitment and Information Thread for my faction, Chaotic.
    Over a year before the reset we where the most powerful faction on the server, being allied with CharlieSant and many other factions.
    Now we plan on rebuilding the faction with some new officers.
    First join the Faction Discord! https://discord.gg/sJ8ZFzV
    Application Format:
    IGN:
    Do you have Discord?(not required but highly recommended)
    If so, what is your Discord Name?(Ex: paksjr#8304)
    Factions Experience(1-10)

Ranks:
    In the faction there are several levels you can be.
    Leader
    Officer
    Recruit
    You can easily get to member by being in the faction for a few days.
    Officers however, are nominated by another Officer and are voted upon. If 3/4s of the Officers agree then the person becomes an Officer. If it is between 1/2 and 3/4 then the Leaders are able to veto or carry it through. If it is below 1/2 then the person remains member. We also have the sub-rank "Trusted" which is given if you participate in raids and help in pvp. There is no way to get the Leader rank.
  • It's not like I like you or anything B-b-baka! (⋋▂⋌✿)
  • IGN: RushHork

Yes i have Discord, my name is RushHork#8938

My Factions Experience is 7.8-10

In the Faction i can be really useful because i like to PvP a lot and i love raiding, i am really good at raiding bases and im pretty good at PvP in my opinion.

Please consider me to be in the Faction, Thanks.
  • IGN: _valiant_

Yes i have Discord, my name is RushHork#8938

My Factions Experience is 7.8-10

In the Faction i can be really useful because i like to PvP a lot and i love raiding, i am really good at raiding bases and im pretty good at PvP in my opinion.
    I am vvary gud at halper becas I liek to menage the cat

Please consider me to be in the Faction, Thanks.
  • rashhak capied me
  • IGN: ItzHydronic

Yes I have discord Hydronic#7536

My Factions Expience is 5

In my oppinion im pretty good at pvp. I really like the idea of factions when there are no trolls. I am not good at cannoning i am pretty good at building.

Please consider my application and get back to me.

Thanks I appreciate it a lot

Hydronic
  • IGN:xon55
    xon#1978
    Factions Experience 5
  • Accepted as recruits!
  • IGN: CapnGar
    Do you have Discord?Gio#5670
    Factions Experience(1-10) 10
    i pvp a lot and have time to afk and shit, also good at baiting and shit like that :3 last version i was on leaderboards so
  • IGN: Footiedan
    Do you have Discord?ye
    If so, what is your Discord Name?1 sec lemme get it
    Factions Experience 13
  • IGN
    _SnoweyZ

Do you have Discord?
    Yes

If so, what is your Discord Name?
    Zybla#6986

Factions Experience(1-10)
    I am pretty good at pvp, most of the times when I play Factions is to pvp or to raid others. I've been playing Factions for a very long time on Dancraft so I know what to expect, by example if there are traps, or if people are trying to Scam. I am pretty good at pvp, I don't die a lot, depends on how many people there are in the fight. I know what I am doing if it comes to Team Fights, I can lead them if you would like me to.
  • All Accepted!
  • All members that have been accepted please join the discord!

• PLeAsE jOiN tHe DIsCorD
  • IGN: NoFuxGiven
    Do you have Discord? Yee
    If so, what is your Discord Name? NoFuxGiven#7566
    Factions Experience 10, unless Dan changes everything again.
  • IGN: ronaldo917917
    Do you have Discord? Yes
    If so, what is your Discord Name? Ronaldo#1735
    Factions Experience: 8, Best Trapper, Best pvper (obviously), Best everything, I'm the best at making grinders and pot brewers.
  • ^I cant tell if that's sarcasm or arrogance...
  • ^I'm thinkin it's sheer stupidity...
  • You're the best at everything yet on a 1-10 scale you only manage to scrap up an eight?
    Anyways all accepted! Please join the discord!
  • thx for aceptang mae
  • No it wasnt you lost the war to us g
  • tbh I only joined radiation to inside them abusing cheaters xd
  • IGN: ElijahBandit
    Discord: Never
    Faction experience: 5, i say this because I am trash at pvp, but cannons I can tinker with basic designs and make them more powerful, and I have had master plans for raids. I also have a secret skill I can pm you in-game so people won't know.
  • IGN: rulesy13
    discord: rulesy13#1048
    faction experience: 6/10
    I put my faction experience low even though i have a lot of hours logged playing this type of server it has been quite a while since ive played and need to get back into the swing of things. Through the time I've played on the server I think I have showed how trust worthy I am and a great team player. Im not really much of a PVPer, however im good for building farms and grinders and pretty good at following instructions and stuff.
  • Both of you are pending as we wait for a few spots to empty