Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Tagged

[Greif] Striker247
  • Username: xAzeem
    Reason for banning: Grief
    He griefed my island in Skyblock due to the fact he stole all my spawners. I have screenshots of his grief u could check out my island . IGN: xAzeem
    Basically his the brother of @Jayde he lives with his brother in the island i think this is giving his brother a advantage. I spent lots of money on these crates. my hard work is basically gone. so if i get nothing it means like my life is over, If my island that u auto save i think. if its not return am glad to have my rank refund or you could give me the exact price which costed me to get everything in my island. Its easy decision . I have people who saw the greif and they were next to me we played some hallowen then we came back everything is gone. Am dropping out tears. Please fix this.
    Sincerely,
    xAzeem
  • this man is mad cos some1 robbed his spawners and he's crying. didnt even provide the griefer's IGN. this nigga aint getting shit back xD