Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Factions Release Time, Halloween Event Winners and Gold Rank Offer
  • Limited Time Gold Rank Offer

The Gold Rank is available for just $7.20 when you apply the coupon code "GOLD40" at checkout.

This coupon is limited to 10 uses! Hurry! Click here to visit our store.

Factions Release Date and Time

The official Factions Release Date and Time has now been confirmed, it is as follows:

10th November 2017 at 8PM GMT/UTC

To translate this into your local time (if you live outside of the above timezone), click here.

Halloween Event Winners

Surprisingly, no players reached 100 wins in each Halloween Minigame and therefore, the Pumpkin Trail has not been obtained by anyone. Because of this, we have made the decision to award the Halloween Package to the player with the most wins and the Pumpkin Trail to the top 5 players (most tokens).

1st - 245 tokens: CreeperSkillzz

Player has received the Halloween Package and access to the Pumpkin Trail.

2nd - 26 tokens: BojanD

Player has been awarded access to the Pumpkin Trail.

Joint 3rd - 25 tokens: xJoshewa

Player has been awarded access to the Pumpkin Trail. xJoshewa also wins the reward for the most inconvenient skin to place against a white background.

Joint 3rd - 25 tokens: berwald1

5th - 19 tokens: xXTheGodZeusXx

As our Halloween Event has now ended, the Mega Halloween Sale is no longer in effect and the Halloween Package is not available for purchase. There is currently a 20% off discount on all store packages (excluding sanction removals).
  • I like when factions whould come out!
  • Damn. My minecraft is broken so RIP Factions.
  • Congrats to all the winners!
  • Factions, let's go! (º<º)
  • what do I win for my skin? ;)