Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Old School Servers, Premium Ranks, and New Versions Input Form
  • This input form features questions about Oldschool Servers on the Dancraft Network, version changes and other miscellaneous topics. The results of this poll will help us decide upon future updates by providing us insight on what you want to see, as a player. The form should take about 5 minutes to complete.

Link to the form:
    https://goo.gl/forms/HqGUYbj1E45vXxaK2

If you have any questions about the form, or need assistance, leave a comment and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
  • Ah, I remember good ol' KitPvp. I bought the Pryo kit with real money. I really miss those times because those times were the pinnacle of Dancraft UNLIKE NOW.

This server is really boring now. I'm being absolutely serious.
  • @DCPolice sorry hear you aren't as interested in the server anymore! If you have any suggestions, let us know. We're always trying to improve!
  • @admin I do have suggestions. Here are a few:

1. The server needs more players - I know this server probably does some form of advertising but I really do not see an increase of players at all. There is no point in updating games if no one joins.

2. More staff activity - This is a big one. Dancraft does not have active staff members (besides Dan/Admin). Kubsz isn't a very experienced staff member from what I am seeing. He comes on rarely and checks reports/appeals whenever it's best for him. This server needs helpers and staff members want to dedicate time and effort.

3. I have already answered this on the form link above but I'll say it again. We need to bring original games back. These old games were the reason why Dancraft sparked in popularity in the first place. Brining exciting games back will bring back players.

These three things I have mentioned are the fundamental building blocks a server should have and I believe Dancraft is lacking here.
  • '1. The server needs more players - I know this server probably does some form of advertising but I really do not see an increase of players at all. There is no point in updating games if no one joins. '

No shit. also it aint a suggestion.

'2. More staff activity - This is a big one. Dancraft does not have active staff members (besides Dan/Admin). Kubsz isn't a very experienced staff member from what I am seeing. He comes on rarely and checks reports/appeals whenever it's best for him. This server needs helpers and staff members want to dedicate time and effort.'

'isnt experianced' yet hes been a mod for the good part of 3 years. Well done there bud.

3. I have already answered this on the form link above but I'll say it again. We need to bring original games back. These old games were the reason why Dancraft sparked in popularity in the first place. Brining exciting games back will bring back players.

This is the whole point of the thread... have you not even answered the document... hes asking us what he should bring back...
  • Footiedan, oh my, ur very smart!!!!
  • The only thing this server needs are more players, theres legit 10 people on a day.... and who's gonna wanna play a server with that many people. People are gonna wanna play the server if theres more people, perhaps around 50 - 100 online players.
  • I remember back when this server had over 1000 players on it constant, then the server shut down for a long time, then when they opened the server back up no one had heard they reopened and just didn't see if it has opened back up because they shut down for over a year from what i can remember.