Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• Hey guys duckling here <3, <br />So if you noticed I haven't been on lately here's why.

Dancraft was pretty toxic guessing it still is. I just don't find the need to argue daily and all that jazz.. I mean all it ever was is "Duckling stole my beacons" just because I had/have beacons doesn't mean i stole yours. People would look at my island find the best feature if it was a item "duckling stole that from me" If it was a Building or Resturant "Duckling copied me" They even went as far as saying "Duckling Stole duck n donuts from me" Like why would i steal duck n donuts and lets say i did Why would it be named Duck n donuts none of your past names were that so umm yeah.. Like it would be Bob n Donuts or something.. :P but yah that in a nutshell is why i dislike dancraft. They really have some immature ones in there that just are annoying or think its funny to make someone angry or whateves. I mean we all go through the immature stage lets be honest but some kids on dancraft seem like they never grow up, Honestly new people that join are immature too. I love my friends dont get me wrong I still talk to them on snapchat and stuff. I just think dancraft made us get in fights and stuff too, Example "IZZY RAIDED ME" me no... Then My friend would be mad " DONT RAID HIM!" and yeah you could see how that would go.. Anyways ima stop talking and whatever. Have a great day good Bai <3 :D -Israella. Love ya Dancraft Fammy!
  • Dancraft is dead. It always was. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • You and a few others are the causation of dancrafts recent toxicity lol
  • It's also ironic how you refer to people as 'immature'...
  • @T0mmo It's alright if you don't believe i've changed, Thats your personal judgement. Please stop trying to be toxic on my good-bye thread. I just wanted to say good-bye and thought people would have the decency to not comment rude things. Welp yeah. I guess I was wrong. -Ducky <3<br />
  • If you honestly thought that you would not get at least one comment like mine they you're deluded. If you have been here long enough (you have) you should know the state of the community....
    sorry If I offended you.
  • haha JUST CAUSE U HAS MORE BEACONS DOESNT MEAN NOTHIN! IM NOT LYING WHEN I SAY U FREAKING RAIDED ME AND STOLE 3 BEACONS (when they were worth 300k) AND AN IG!
  • Izzy... just go away.
  • didnt u give out nudes ?
  • Tries to post something and just gets roasted ;p RIP
  • lmao she did steal reskin's beacons

this slut lmao
    isn't she the same person who gave out nudes

bouta flame
  • #rightbehindyou I had fun playing with you duckling! You were 1 of my favorites!
  • Izzy, I can believe you've changed