Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Tagged

I'm leaving (badbone14)
  • Dancraft. Not really impressed of how far it has come to be since V1. Yes I've been here since V1... Dancraft used to be so good. Now it's going downhill.. and at this point...even quicker than imagined. Nothing isn't good as before and it doesn't feel satisfactory to me anymore. Now knowing he is spoofing players (fake players) to make the server look bigger. Faking players seems like a childish and desperate action for more players. I don't like that. I had fun but this is it for me. So many years. Thanks to everyone who has been a great friend on the server. I'm afraid if Dan tries even more... the server is going to keep declining. My hope for this server has dropped to all to 0.
  • @badbone14 we're sorry you have decided to leave for such reasons. We're always happy to take on new suggestions via https://www.dancraft.net/suggest if you'd like to offer any feedback. If you have been here since Dancraft's early days, you may want to come along for our Oldschool Server release this Saturday at 4PM UTC (9th December), we are re-releasing our Oldschool Servers with a modern/revamped twist to suit all players, both past and present.
  • Its sad to see a fellow oldie leave
  • I might stick around for a bit longer or might actually stay depending on how things do go with revamped old school servers. Thanks @admin for leaving that suggestion to me.
  • Badbone am quitting also and am _Slayer2006