Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Hacking and false vm
  • If this is a report please put this discussion into the report category. If you have any trouble with it msg me on discord and I'll be sure to respond!

~Ron
  • ronaldo you dopey cunt stop minimodding
  • Oi Radgie,

I'm not minimodding I'm just monitoring the community in a formal and appropriate manner.. I'm sorry if I use bold or italics too much! It makes my posts more interesting

~ Ron
  • 'monitoring the community in a formal and appropriate manner' that's the funniest thing I've heard all day LOL
    Let the people dan assigned to monitor the community monitor it- they dont want someone like you doing their job neither do we

• Radgie, There really is no one *assigned* to monitor the community... Dan and Kubsz rarely check the forums..
  • Dan checks the forums often, he replies to what he deems fit. let him do the moderating.
  • Radgie, I need to assure players that people actually care about their problems and that someone is there for them if they need help with anything
  • You personally don't 'need' to do anything, you just want to suck up to Dan until he offers you mod- by the way... He wont.