Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

!!!!! NOFUXGIVEN'S $140,000,000 GIVEAWAY SURVEY !!!!!
  • $140MIL Giveaway Survey

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well!

As some of you may already know, I am going to be doing a huge giveaway on this server because I will not be playing MineCraft anymore. I will be giving away ($140,000,000), OP items on Factions, OP items on SkyBlock, possibly some crate keys, and much more! With new content from DanCraft coming soon, this is a great opportunity to get a head start if you are new, or even catch up to have even more fun on this great server! In order for you to enter the giveaway, you must complete this quick survey at the link below. The survey will ask you a few questions about how the rewards should be given out. Whatever the results turn out to be, that's how the giveaway will be done, so it's up to all of you to decide!

Those who submit this survey will also be rewarded with a $50,000 bonus, so be sure to submit your username correctly so I can transfer the funds to you!

*NOTICE*
    This is not the official giveaway raffle yet. Official/final information will be shared on the forums soon after enough people submit the survey. There are currently 16 submissions, so thank you all for helping out :)

-NoFuxGiven

SURVEY LINK BELOW

• Awesome how you're doing this giveaway! Everyone make sure you submit!
  • Nice! This is amazing, I can't wait, the amount of hype right now is incredible! Keep it up bro