Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dan can't answer a simple question!
  • I asked/commented to Dan the following...

"Dan, you made posts like these many times. I completely have no idea why you still have faith in your server. You clearly messed up and you are trying to fix your mistakes why? You have built a reputation of unreliability and as your players, we know this very well. Second, how can you oppose staff members? That is one of the most crucial aspects of running a quality server. In the end, you can't fix this server. You already have screwed up big time (I can make a whole list) and no one is interested in regards to updates, etc.

Also, by the way, why the hell are you constantly using the word "we"? Like who the actual **** is "we"?"

Dan only answered with "thanks for the feedback" or something along those lines.

It's really impressive how ignorant he can be and still provide a crappy response. This just goes to show that he should not be in charge of managing this server. Honestly, he should just retire because truthfully, he has screwed up before. What makes any of you guys think that he'll do anything good this time around, hmm? Really
  • Hi @HeyItsHenry . I didn't respond to your questions because they seemed inherently provocative, as-if you were fishing for some sort of reaction from me or the community. I've answered your questions below.

1. You clearly messed up and you are trying to fix your mistakes why?

See "I wish I could trust the team but you've messed up a few times before, what's stopping you from messing up again?": https://www.dancraft.net/discussion/7709/dancraft-discussion-discord-server#Item_0

The above post was made in July 2017, as-of that date, we have made an effort to interact with the community (especially via Discord) and release updates (listed above), etc.

2. How can you oppose staff members?

Perhaps this section was a little unclear. We are against the idea of player staff because of the possible implications (lack of control, professionalism, bias). That isn't a view we're unwilling to change, as said in the post, more information coming soon.

3. By the way, why the hell are you constantly using the word "we"? Like who the actual **** is "we"?"

The Dancraft Team. Namely Kubsz and the build team ( https://www.dancraft.net/team ).
  • fuck off henry
  • radgie ur gaeee
  • yeah the server is dead forever