Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Server has let itself go.
  • I've been on this server for 3 years now. Back at the beginning, I'd play Skyblock, bring all my mates and Have a right good laugh just jumping into the TINY PvP space straight from spawn and having nearly 5000 heads after maybe a week. Always over 300 people on the server which meant there was never a dull moment.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this... Action needs to be taken. Something to rid the server of all these hackers. A client detector and blocker? Sub-Moderators? Just something.

You can tell from the amount of ranks that have been bought, the server was genuinely enjoyable. It just isn't anymore. Every time I'm on ULTI... There's ALWAYS at least 1 hacker. Always. In Skyblock, there's always 1 wazak with a Kill Aura, Anti-KB or a damage modifier. Where's the fun in that? Using my /Kit Obsidian to be killed in 3 hits through FULL Prot4.

In terms of ULTI - Getting a pull set of prot4, Sharp4 Fire2 Sword and a Power4 Punch2 Flame2 Bow is relatively time consuming, especially when no-one daren't enter the PvP Zone as there's someone whizzing around using a client. But to gain all the gear and then to lose it all to 1 or more hacker(s) straight away is extremely frustrating. You're basically making yourself a drink, only to pour it away before having any.

It's just beyond joke now. I'm sick of it as are plenty others. In all honesty, I wouldn't have got ranked on this server if I knew it was gonna turn out the way it has. I understand Kubsz comes on when he can and usually gets rid of a hacker or 2 and I thank him for doing so... But to sanction us for telling on the hackers isn't the right thing to do. "Hackusating"... Sanctions should be a result of accusing someone of hacking when they aren't but being sanctioned for wanting to help everyone on the server get rid of hackers is just beyond me. Not everyone can record these hackers... They shouldn't go unheard for that reason.
  • I don't get threads like this. If you don't like this server then don't play. There are plenty of servers that are also quite enjoyable.
  • Dancraft is dead
  • Tina they wanna leave the server but they cant cause hes been such a long time on this server he just cant leave
    And he probably cannot find a server hes like and he dont wanna start all over again
  • Uh, I've been playing on this server for a while now and that doesn't mean I can't just quit. I've quit many times now. I play many servers and if starting over again is such a big deal, then he can keep playing on this trashy server.
  • yea dancraft is now full of hackers. tina is right I guess if you want a different server without hachers sure but that's not the problem. the problem is we I me you wanna play and not have to worie about being in obsidian(p4) armore and getting rekt. ulti is annoying but if you are really a dancrafter youd wait incase anyone remembers the "colasuss" update when dan left us it doesn't make a difference. hackers are no fun!
  • Nononono you have it all wrong. Dan just doesnt ban them because he wants more players, he does not care if they are legit. That is my view on it. But the other view is that "DAN JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKING ANTI CHEAT DOESNT MEAN PEOPLE HAVE BYPASSES YOU NEED MODERATORS". That is my view. an anti cheat does shit. It is the staff that count. And like ConziroThe4ths point with the Hackusiation sanction. That is a load of bullshit. someone is just warning people to look for anything suspicious about a specific person. Such as literally speeding around the map using Lucid bhop, the best fucking bypass in existence. But still, toggling is obvious as well. Look at their slight head movements. See when they start attacking. If they are using autoclicker then look if they hit while drinking pots or eating.
  • Well fuck that made no sense cya bitch niggas
  • Cya l8r allig8tor
  • Maybe they are working on a 1.9 server??
  • you let yourself go fatty