Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

DAN is not leaving us!!
  • He wa online yesterday, and told me that he just was on a Holiday.
    He also said that KitPvP & Prison will come soon :)

Dont be mad at Dan, he is trying he's best.
    If u dont accept the server how it is, and dont belive that DAN will fix it, leave then.

- Tastic
  • Wazzup Chiv??
  • "Soon"...
    *10 years later*
  • @Tina87 didn't u say that If we dont accept how DC is, so leave? -__-
  • Lol Tina true :D but yeah, maybe he is just having a break/on vacation. But I bet he's just lying and on CS:GO xD
  • We'd like to note we are always available to monitor uptime and major incidents however it is ludicrous to assume a staff member has left after a vacation that lasted a mere 7 days.

Coming soon (this month) is our new Prison, KitPVP & Ulti along with some 1.9 updates and a new automated (and 100% accurate) anti-hack system we have been working on; more information is to come soon.
  • Are the real admin or are you mini modding.
  • Let's just take in the fact that kitpvp was supposed to come out in January. It's been 2 months. I honestly don't know what you understood from "'soon' *10 years later*" but you're clearly overthinking it. Please don't put words in my mouth. I never said that. Then again, if I did (I have short term memory loss) I still never said anything negative on this post.
  • @Tina87, ill send a Gyazo of you doing it tomorrow. Im 100% sure that u did. Btw. At KrunchyPlayz Ulti ideas (i think he baner the treath) you said someting like i said.
  • @Admin, good to see ur back from vacation :) I trust you will come with KitPvP & Prison soon <3<br />
    All support Tastic :)
  • @ElijahBandit he is 100% real xD He is DAN or Kubsz :)
  • Did you not just read what I said. You attacked me with the most irrelevant response, I don't even know where that came from.
  • Ur kinda saying that Dan will never come with new Update when you say "soon 10 years"
    When ur sayin on every post that is negative to Dan: If you dont like the server how IT is, leave.....
  • Look. I never said I didn't like the server. It just takes too long to update and their scheduled dates almost always reschedule. If I didn't like the server, I wouldn't play. And my comment was literally a joke. You're overthinking it.
  • And I didn't say it on "every post". I read all my comments and I've only said that on one post.
  • You know it's bad when Tina isn't being positive. no h8 towards u
  • @ItzTastic I appreciate you being positive :). It seems a lot of users feel the need to demonstrate a fake animosity towards the server despite enjoying their time on it. However, I assume @Tina87 has recognized we are not often on schedule with updates and was making a joke relating to this. Hitting our launch deadlines is something we aim to improve on. You both seem like members who are beneficial to the community.

The ETAs for January really were estimated times of arrival however I can assure you our moderately sized update with some new core features and the previously mentioned servers is arriving in March. As this is still in development, I can't give a more accurate date however I assume it will be between the 20th and 30th - more information will be posted as an announcement on our homepage.

The new anti-cheat will be arriving prior to this as we have been focusing a lot of our efforts on the current problems in our sanction/report system. You may have noticed that reports are currently not being reviewed, this is because we are re-designing our rules to be more clear. Expect the reports to be dealt with within 1-5 days, they are not being ignored.
  • @admin I am glag to hear that as prison next to Skyblock is my favorite part of Dancraft. I hope the anti-cheat helps stop people like @WafflePotion. Thank you
  • @admin cool :D hope to see kitpvp and prison back :) ~Zebra
  • *thumbs up*
  • @Admin, thank you so much <3 <br />I love to help the server i Love <3<br />
    Keep going with de good work :)
  • Really nigga? *Suckup* :P
  • If the reports aren't looked at today, that's 5 days.
  • DansTooGood's and Kubsz's inactivity proves either 3 things....
    1. Fixing anti-cheat is hard (Most likely not true)
    2. Playing CS:GO (hey idgaf I play csgo a lot too)
    3. They are really busy

Outcome: well rip. Dancraft v4 2016 folks
  • The server delete button works too...
  • or... maybe he's just BORED of MINECRAFT. and he finds COUNTER STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE a more ENJOYABLE game for HIMSELF. csgo isnt that bad of a game lmfao i dont blame him for playing it a lot