Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Things That Just HAVE TO Be Resolved On Dancraft
  • Dancraft started off as an almost perfect server. Little hackers, great staff, nice people. Over time, it seems like Dancraft is breaking apart. In this threat, it is my mission to discuss as many issues as possible that need to be resolved. If you have any suggestions, please comment bellow and I will add on to the list:

1) Hackers: The lack of staff lead to the invasion of Dancraft by hackers. Over time, Kubsz got tired of his job (I suggest he needs a break,) and he stopped banning the hackers that dwelled Dancraft. At this horrible state, Dancraft has collapsed, and hackers are invading the server. This is probably one of the main issues on Dancraft that need to be resolved as soon as possible.

2) Toxic Players: As I have said, Dancraft was once home to friendly players. Over time, some unpleasant players have joined the server, and I believe that they have had a negative impact on the other players. This has lead to many people quitting, and I believe that the toxic people who cause trouble should be given some kind of warning (to cut it out,) in order for all Dancraft players to have a good time.

3) Frequent Community Events: As some of you know, last map there was a PVP tournament, which people who had the great skill of PVP could show off their skills, and actually gain a reward. There was also an event on Ulti a while back, where Dan had a book in his inventory, and whoever killed him would get a great reward. I suggest that these kinds of events should happen more frequently on the Dancraft network, in order to give the players an opportunity to show off their skills, and gain special rewards.

4) Old Gamemodes: Back in the day, there were many different gamemodes, such as Brackets, Dangames, Skywars, Zombie House, etc. Many players enjoyed these gamemodes and since they were removed, they have quit. I suggest that these gamemodes should be brought back, for those who have enjoyed playing on them.

5) New Gamemodes: What makes Dancraft special is its different gamemodes. As I have said before, many people have quit due to the removal of the special gamemodes, and many want them back. Currently, the highlight of Dancraft, which makes it special, different than other servers, is Ulti. Players like to play in a unique server, and I suggest that more of them should be implemented to Dancraft.

*What I enjoyed about the OLD Dancraft: I really enjoyed Dancraft until the Hacker Invasion of 2015-2016. Dancraft was a great server, and I just want it to be like it was before. People really enjoy unique gamemodes, as I have said in Reason #5. I'd like to see Brackets, Skywars, Zombie House, Dangames, and maybe even a factions server where withers are disabled. The lack of staff is the main reason that led to the collapse of Dancraft, and I know, that if Dan really put the effort into fixing the server, that he would make it into reality. All we need is hope, and the server would be up and running, and standing right up on it's feet. If you support this post, please change your tag to "&6#&2Fix&aDC"

Thank you for your time,
    -KrunchyPlayz
  • Agreed amigo.
  • yesir I agree
  • didnt know the old DC but i dont like hackers so #FixDC
  • Wowww Chill Chivy
  • i agree KrunchyPlayz Stop the hackers and make it fun again
  • Seriously _Valient_... I'm trying to prove a point...
  • Hello
    Its me
    i was wondering if all the hackers have been
    we gone over the hacker thing
    Hackers must go
  • DANIELH unban me and ban haxors.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................s.............................................
  • _Valient_, please do not hack, as it would defeat the purpose of this post.
  • To be seriously this is 100% true //Martmars
  • DEMOTE KUBSZ
  • krunchyplayz... it was a joke nub ;-;
  • Hopefully dan takes the time and reads this :P
  • Kubsz simply needs a break
  • I miss the old game modes most tbh. Especially Zombie House and Dangames.
  • The problem is that not as many people are playing as they used to, so adding a gamemode that would maybe only have 10 people playing daily would be irrelevant.
  • How are you going to get new people to play and bring back old players if not by adding new content? Releasing the promised gamemodes is not only necessary to grow, it's also the morally correct thing to do.
  • No shit, Sherlock.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions