Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Dancraft Cute Police
  • Hi there
    Starting a new Club called Dancraft Cute Police
    We Will be starting this Club officaly Saturday
    Heres how to register

Minecraft Name :
    Teamspeak?:
    Any Clubs youve been in :
    Reason you want to join:
    People you think should join:
    What age are you:
    What Timezone are you:

Heres how it should look
    Minecraft name: TheCuteDuckling
    Teamspeak?: Yes
    Any Clubs youve been in: No
    Reason you want to join: To Ban hackers
    People you think should join: LukImARat
    What age are you: 10
    What timezone are you?: Central
  • Minecraft Name : TheCuteRabbit
    Any Clubs youve been in : None xD I don't like joining them but I would like to join this one xD
    Reason you want to join: To Have Fun Really
    People you think should join: Idk
    What age are you: 12
    What Timezone are you: BST Currently, (British Summer Time)
  • copying HippyGaming tbh...
  • Simply the best team :/
  • Beest teem evur izzie I rete ete outa ete
  • Omg this is way better than DCPolice! Everyone leave DCPolice and join Izzy's shit clan :D
  • How to create a thoughtful clan name: Take someone elses, and put a word in the middle of it!
  • TheCuteRabbit Accepted
  • Guys, join the group or don't. There's no need to be rude.
  • Tina, she needs to learn the hard way. She has been rude to us for long enough that we all had it. She deserves it.
  • ^ Damn straight
  • first of all, you need to be banned for everything you have done and Ilana (TheCuteRabbit) Deserves it aswell, she only applied because you forced her. second of all, look at the first of all a few more times if you don't agree, then comment about what I'm saying. #IzzyForPermBan
  • Beest teem evur izzie I rete ete outa ete
  • I wanna leave this police thing
  • She hasn't been rude to me at all and maybe it's because I don't pick on her. Try it.
  • @Tina87 I joined when she first joined. Even to everyone she was an asshole to us all, even when we didn't do anything. You're just lucky because you side with her, so she won't pick on you.
  • fawk off with this shit man
  • *Girl Paul
  • Continuing to pick on her isn't going to change the way she acts towards you. You don't have to support her, just don't be rude to her.
  • Tina is right, Hippy you represent a strong clan don't let the clan we love be destroyed because of how we react to this. We should be proud that someone is taking after us not angry. TheCuteDuckling I support your idea of this clan! Good Luck! P.S No matter what she or he has done, the past is in the past let the past rest like I said before if someone wants to take after DCPolice let them it's a sign that DCPolice is strong and mighty. If you act like this on any more threads I will talk to you at once and try to reason with you. Someone as high a status in DCPolice should be above yelling and kicking at the though we are being ripped off. I would like to inform you I will join "HeyIt'sHenry" as Captain of DCPolice. Happy hunting hackers!
  • Welcome back, Cooker!
  • You know.. all people deserve a 2nd chance. That's why I am giving Izzy a 2nd chance.
  • Minecraft Name : ElijahBandit
    Teamspeak?: No
    Any Clubs youve been in : Dancraft v1 Police
    Reason you want to join: I hate hackers, and want to give you a 2nd chance.
    People you think should join: Tina87
    What age are you: 24
    What Timezone are you: Eastern Timezone
  • @TheCuteDuckling I am sorry for all the mean things I have said to you.
  • @elijahbandit Accepted bruh i tink ur cutee affff
  • Izzu my man/woman/manwoman gg
  • I shall join!
  • Minecraft Name : Airstrikes
    Teamspeak?: Why use TS when you have Skype?
    Any Clubs youve been in : DCPolice
    Reason you want to join: I wanna join because... Uh... Yeah.
    People you think should join: Airstrikes, TheCandyEevee, Its_Hulkjake, Da_Punisher, Teo161, Markowl, CowGirlMads, Holliebrine, and RawrItsNikko.
    What age are you: 15
    What Timezone are you: Pacific Time.
  • Large child gets hit by car - Graphic video
  • Message removed by administrator
  • Minecraft Name : Xaoz_
    Any Clubs youve been in : Umm, depends what you mean by clubs.
    Reason you want to join: I'm bored.
    People you think should join: Da_Punisher
    What age are you: 15
    What Timezone are you: GMT
  • Minecraft name : TinaILoveYou
    Teamspeak: nah, lick me pls
    Any clubs: Kinda if you know what i mean ;)
    Reason i want to join: People can lick me
    Timezone: idk i think -1 or +1
    Country: Holland or The Netherlands. Some people call it the netherlands but thats is to long for me so i always write Holland.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:
    ON MY SKYBLOCK ISLAND I HAVE A THECUTESUCKLINGS TREE!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HOPE I CAN JOIN YOUR COOL CLUB!!! LOVE YOU DUCK!!!

jk fml
  • click on my name i ALMOST hit 25M XD
  • 15 my ass
  • LOL AND DC'S STAFF ISN'T WORSE???
    A TEN YEAR OLD IS STARTING A DC FAN CLUB AND CAN'T EVEN BAN OR MUTE ANYONE XD
    THEY CAN ONLY SAY "Fuck off, go play on my server where hacking is allowed and swearing"
  • HI LOL BYE LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Hey can I join your epic club duck because u only raided me 4 times and stole my ig b4 the reset and I’m totally not salty and won’t be savage pls let me join I only roasted your friends when they said I was a mofo dick
  • @ReskinGetsRekt I never raided you, You were just jealous because you wanted awesome ig grinder/Island sorry love but it doesnt work that way.
  • You are a liar as well as a raider. Lots of people have proof of you raiding. You were banned for a reason. Stop making this community toxic. make your friend apologize for calling me a mother f***er or mute for them ;) “Awesome island” is what I had before ginger betrayed me. Peace out.