Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

I need some help/advice from staff (regarding a skyblock issue,For the 3rd time!)
  • I have a problem with my skyblock island that i need help with,If a staff member could help me that would be great :D,
    Ive posted this 3 times and have been ignored i really need some staff assistance!!!,
    I had emailed the support representative john rupert but was told to ask here,So here it goes:

Okay so, a player (Im not gonna name them)
    told me a way to stop monsters from spawning on your island
    and it was /is biomeset mushroom_island he said it wasn't a cheat or anything against the rules,I looked at the rules and it Said nothing about it
    I had only used this command for the first few nights on my island as mobs
    kept killing me whenever i would try and make my house so i used it for about 3
    days in real life,Last week i logged on Dc and i couldn't turn the island back to normal
    now i cant make any mob farms and no monsters will spawn including animals,
    I really don't wanna delete my island as i have put my heart and soul into it,
    and i love it and are very happy with it please give me permission so i can turn my is back to normal,I'm very scared that i will one day be reported for it and will have my island deleted or be banned
    have a great day :D
    ~Carms
  • Hmm...
    I wanted to skip this post but i thought nah

Hmm Maybe Change it to default... I <3 DANCRAFT!<br />
    LOL LOLOLOLOLOL

• I just skipped it
  • Sorry for the late response.

Using commands that you're not aware of can be edgy, so I'd suggest informing one of our staff members inquiring if they're allowed in future. The command you used is fine, and we will be introducing a new command that will allow you to change the biome of your island.

So no, your island will not be deleted! :)
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions