Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Maybe nerf this?
  • I played for less than 3 hours on Ulti to get that much gold. I know that how much you get depends on your skill level, but this is still a ridiculous amount for me to have gathered in that amount of time.
    Nerf?
  • who trades in 800+ gold except for bragging rights for level 100? its more efficent to calculate how much gold it takes to get to level 30 and then do that.
  • how did you draw one your screen?
  • _IRektPvP it called snippet or the snipping tool
  • We are considering decreasing the amount of experience gained from exchanging gold. What do you think of this?
  • No keep it as it is its more fun and ezzy for the non ranked player to get xp
  • I traded in I think about 1000 ingots and I only got 14k...
  • i agree with mk1alfie if you make the gold exchange rate lower then new players are gonna find it really hard to start of and plus when they get the gold and exchange it in they might even get killed on the way to enchanter then they need to start all over again so i think you should keep it how it is
  • I support the meaning of Chris and Alfie, lowering the gold exchange will decrease the newcomers experiences.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions