Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ive had enough
  • Im getting aggitated so much this crappy new system on dan craft just doesnt work DC is losing more players than ever because of this crap and honestly im fed up aswell because i have got banned cause of the new "system" when i didn't do crap wrong im sorry that this has so much hate but im fed up and them not fixing this makes it 10x worse because alot of people are accused for being good at something or being muted because of insufficient language do they not use social spy EVERYONE SWEARS not in global all the time but in message as well for god sake can someone please on the staff team see this and flipping fix the god damn plugins anyone just sort it out please

Brandon
  • @Brandonworld2 , the staff are currently occupied and trying to do EVERYTHING they can! The new ''System'' doesn't work, I know that, Sanctioned for being japz's brother? What is this, Prison?
  • Are you mini modding?
  • Nah Brit was old staff honestly i like Brit helping out
  • That's not the real BritishTeen xD, it's Japzhuysbro123. Mini modding at it's finest
  • Yes, Tameee* is right.
  • Just here to help :)