Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Leaderboard Suggestions!
  • Ok I know this'll take some work, to check it etc. But the leaderboards are bothering me. I have 2 suggestions to make it better.
    1.) I don't like that you can't search a player. Example: You can only see the people that are on top death, top kill, top kill:death ratio. Let's say I want to check someone in between those, you can't, so please add the ability to search where players stand on the leaderboards.
    2.) I also don't like the fact that 75% of the players that got on kill:death ratio leaderboard, ARE HACKERS!!! When someone gets banned please remove them from the leaderboards. It is unfair that they take up space with a simple www.wizardhax.com client.
    3.) [Not a suggestion] But I have a question, if you change your name does your account still move up on the leaderboards? If not please make it so it does, because previous versions, it would not.
    Thanks for reading
    -Slidde
  • Sorry I haven't been online lately neither have the staff :/.
    On skyblock if you change your name and you're added to some ones island you WILL be removed. Otherwise it will still be the same, my username isn't even BritishTeen anymore, so still some MINOR glitches.
    Hope this helped. :)
  • It kinda helped... but I want to know about suggestions 1 and 2. I want to know if they're good or if there's a possibility of them being put into use. Also, BritishTeen (Sorry if this is an insult) but are you a staff member? I am not sure on who is and who isn't.
  • I am not a staff member.
  • If staff added this it would cause threatening language or behaviour, this may still be added.
    Some people are banned for swearing, etc, if they got removed and came back on they wouldn't like it.
  • We will definitely consider a feature to allow players to search for their individual statistics, thanks for your suggestion!
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions