Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Obsidian Rank/ Update
  • I have something I would like to share about my account for Dancraft. I have played Dancraft for about a year and a half. There has been many updates that I didn't like but Dan tries his best along with the people who help him. Though, I am a bit mad about the newest update. I spent a lot of money, also, I spent 5 U.S dollars on credits but they were taken away from me because of changes to the server. I also lost my money, which I had about 3 million dollars. Along with that I lost perks because I went from the rank, Bedrock to the rank of Emerald. I lost /invsee and I'm not allowed to fly like Obsidian ranks can plus more. I am also upset because you have taken away many games such as "Prison", "KitPVP", "Creative" and more. Please add them back and also I would like the rank of "Obsidian" thank you in return and thank you for you're time. Please consider what I have said.
  • You have to email [email protected] for your credits.
    You lost 3 million dollars because it's an update..
    If you spent $150 on bedrock, email [email protected] so that they can give you obsidian rank.
    Prison and KitPvP are still being made but they'll be there soon. I don't know about creative.
  • Thank you :)
  • Creative might not come.
  • Rip nostalgia

*Major Bump* :>
  • Damn, I actually believed myself when I said they were coming "soon". smh