Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Response to Report
  • I did not duplicate those spawners at all. I bought them with the money that I made off my cactus farm. The admins and moderators can even check past purchases or even how much money I lost over a period of time from me buying them. So no, I did not duplicate any spawners and nor do I even know how to duplicate. Thank you.

-Fluffia
  • You'll need proof unless the staff are willing to go through recent actions in the shop.
  • Part 1:
    @BritishTeen, this is none of your business at all. I don't even know why you responded to this thread at all because it has nothing to do with you. Do you need to point out the basics for me? I am not a 5 year old. You don't need to tell me what I already know. I don't know how you can get proof to even prove that I bought them or duped them. The staff can look at my past purchases to see that I did, indeed, buy my spawners from the auction house and 10 from a trade.

Part 2:
    You are getting extremely annoying on the forums. All you do is whine about yourself being banned and that it was your "brothers" fault. If I had to bet, the account that got banned was probably an account that you got off of YouTube and you decided that it would be fun to hack on it. Unfortunately, you got bad luck and got IP banned, which you deserve.

Part 3:
    Quit acting like a mini-mod because everyone is getting annoyed with you. 1) It is either Kubs or the admin that have the authority to respond to threads like this, not you. 2) I believe you should get a forum mute because every time I come on, I see old, pointless threads being brought up by you and only you. 3) You constantly complain about your IP ban and you spam forums saying that it was your "brother" that got banned. Now please stop acting like a child. Your name should be changed to 'BritishChild' because you are far from a teenager. Thank you.

-Fluffia
  • I do not like the language/attitude used in this thread, I am ignoring this, sorry!
    Do not not be like this to me either, I am just trying to help .
  • Maybe sometimes people don't like you and want to ignore/ throw you out.
    Offensive threating or obscene language is not permitted, read our rules on the bottom of the screen !
    Thank you.
  • Threatening*
  • "Ignoring this thread" when you respond to it 3 times. LOL
    And tell me where rule 2 comes in for this thread because I am confused. Tell me mini-mod, what did I do wrong?
  • Firstly
    One was a spell check, secondly I explained I was just trying to help.
    For further assistance wait for staff to reply.
  • Fluffia the report has been removed
  • Brit, shut up - https://namemc.com/s?BritishTeen
    Stop mini-modding, you're ip banned (prob for hacking as you're Japzhuybro123) and you keep moaning that you were falsely banned and spam forums with appeals, you tell people basic stuff for there appeals/reports. Just let the admins do there job..
  • Hello, Tameee, you're breaking a rule, hackusating; I recommend you read our rules to avoid being sanctioned. If you wish to read our rules please click here.
  • Shut up BritishTeen. You're honestly getting annoying.
  • Please refrain from calling me ''annoying''.
  • I am not hackusating, im just stating that Japzhuybro123 was banned for hacking in the earlier version, Don't act like a mod, you pretend your a random kid called british teen then the next minute your a mod (Sarcasm if you don't understand)
  • You're annoying BritishTeen.