Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Adventures of Steve...
  • "It's cold." said the boy.
    "Indeed it is Steve, but fear not, the sun is rising." exclaimed Steve's father.
    "How much longer t'ill we get there pops?" asked Steve.
    "Not too long, young man." the father answered.

2 hours later...

"I think I see it up ahead!" hollered the boy.
    Steve ran up the hill, through the snow as if his life depended on it. He looked back, his father was struggling to keep up. Steve stopped and took a seat on a nearby boulder. He glanced out at an open field, as he waited for his father. Steve had been waiting for this moment for most of his life. He heard his father rush up behind him, panting like a horse after a race.
    "We're here!" Steve yelled to his father.
    "Keep your voice down you'll scare away the animals!"
    "Sorry dad" he whispered as he was taking gear out of his backpack.

To be continued....
  • This is a great story and I think you should continue it. I love it, make sure you make more. Finally a non-poisonous story on dancraft.
  • It's Morning, the sun has risen just over the tips of the trees.
    "Are you ready Steve?" asked the father.
    "Yes pops" he whispered while putting on his backpack.
    The sounds of birds chirping and tree's rocking got quieter as they walked into the open field. They both walked on an on for hours, depleting their rations of food and water. Luckily, the father heard a river or stream up ahead. Steve got too excited, they've been walking for hours without an water, and walking through a foot of snow did not help. He lightly sprinted to the stream, haphazardly kicking over rocks and pebbles, he wasn't paying attention to where he was running. He was near the bank of the stream, running as fast as he could go, when his father yelled at him to stop, he didn't. In a matter of seconds he had stumbled over a log that he did not see, and rolled down the bank, onto the frozen stream, and fell through to the frigid waters below. The father ran to help Steve, but with a mix of snow and ice covering the stream, he couldn't see a thing.
    "HELP!" muffled Steve, farther down the stream barely able to breath. He had broken a thin patch of ice and was holding onto the side.
    "I'M COMING!" screamed the father, frantically chasing towards his boy.
    Steve tried pulling himself up onto the solid ice, but the fall had broken his right arm, and the coldness taking effect on his body had slowed him down completely. Steve was in deep trouble.
    The father, desperate to save his son, had picked up a short stick to help Steve out of the water. He cautiously walked towards his son, paying close attention to the sturdiness of the ice below him. He got to Steve within a few minutes, he reached for his torso, and pulled Steve up, dragging his body to the stream bank.

To be continued...
  • Then a wild mongoosonian villager tribe leader came and killed them both. The end.
  • I got too lazy to finish the story
  • LOL @ImGeckos Hey homie <3 the og nigga <3
  • wait this was made in 2016 xD
  • fucks sake ben dont bump old threads ;/
  • Bumping again
  • Keep on bumpin.
  • Keep the bump train.
  • Bump bump bump..