Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Ban appeal - Dan/Admin but not kubsz, read with consideration.
  • It appears I have been banned on your server, this is my favourite server so why would I break a rule on it?
    I have bought an unban - That's not even for my account - that shows how desperate I am to be unbanned.
    I do not know who uaexsaif is and if you can remove my I.P ban I would be most grateful.
    It seems you have given everyone the benefit of the doubt. Could I have the benefit of the doubt for one time? Please? I really want to keep playing this server so much. I really miss all the fabulous players that play on it, please check Uaexsaif's I.P again, I am not him. I love this server. I just bought obsidian so I wouldn't break a rule, I just try to help, not dish out abuse. Please, remove my I.P ban so I can get playing and all my friends that I attempted to log on in to (1+ (SIRAI). ) If you could really read this with great consideration I would be most greatful.
    I would really want Dan to read this because Kubsz never accepts appeals.
    Thank you.
    Hopefully I'll see you soon. My friends wait, I wait, and Sirai waits. WE'RE ALL WAITING; c u soon (hopefully).
    Regards,
    xX_Japz_Xx
  • Just because one player's investigation didn't have a definitive outcome doesn't mean your appeal should be accepted (referring to the benefit of the doubt) as that was a fault on our part.

Your link to the other account has been removed as I can see you have purchased an unban for one of your offending accounts. Don't let this happen again as we are no longer as lenient.
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions