Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

• This is a report My brother epic_skillz sold 4 dubs of iron and didnt get any payment he should have atleast 250k but no it says 00.00 wtf dancraft plz dont let this be true he has been afking all day btw epic_skillz is my brother guys so if u are reading this and u think its me its not its him we share same pc im kubsz / dan / fourm mod plz help this is important
  • Aw is someone sad cus they didn't get 250k ?
  • ^Get to class
  • nerds? o.O including myself?
  • imadork shh mate u hack xD
  • @Mk1alfie , Players must refrain from using any language which could be considered racist, offensive or toxic.
    This consists of discrimination, threatening (DDoS and others alike infringe this rule), bullying
    & any other vulgar language that could offend another player. attempting to impersonate
    a member of staff for any reason & encouraging others to break rules would also fall into this
    category. This would also include: hackusating.
  • British ur actually so annoing lol ur banned so stop trying to mini mod
  • Or are you what, Everyone agrees you're mini-modding British.
  • If you have 0$ when you sell items, you don't get any money.
  • You must have a minimum of $1.00 in your balance before selling items, otherwise you will not receive your payment.
  • LOL mk1alfie thinks i hack Haha! 1v1 me skido rino. (Just like hack on Epic_Skillz.)
  • mk he don't hack why you gotta be so rudeeeeee? o.O
    I got banned for it but I don't hack m8ty
This discussion has been closed
All Discussions