Looks like you're new!

Join a server and type /password (password) to set a password for your account, you can login with it here.

Everyone... Just read this
  • This is just advise, please don't be mad because if you follow these rules it would gain you respect, and make Dancraft a nicer place. Admins put work into this server. :P

Ok this is to the people who just spam the forums with (OMG FALSE BANNED) or (Why????)
    First of, Dancraft does not have many moderators, they're trying their best to work on the server and the forums, if you go through all discussions, they have done quite a good job seeing as they have alot of work

Second. You do not need to spam as i said they're trying there best.

Third, If YOU know you were hacking, speak the truth. Honesty is policy - (DansTooGood) and don't say you were falsely banned if you weren't. If you were you'll need some proof, maybe a click test.

Fourth, Respect the staff. You'll gain respect from them and maybe they'd feel a bit more happy reading your threads.

Hopefully we can make Dancraft a better place.
  • I got false banned as well and I know for a fact I was not hacking in any way.. Swear to god :(
  • Gar bae we know just upload some vid of your files and click test.
  • You know what, Fuck you kubsz even with respect you wont check jack shit, prick try ripping me off.
  • You're a good mod, you just ignore half of our appeals because you want us to buy your stuff.
  • Tameee, what exactly is the point of this thread? You begin by saying "let's make dancraft a better place" or "the mods are doing the best they can" and end with "**** you kubsz you dont do ****". If you got banned, that's tough, but making 5 appeals is 4 appeals too many.
  • I made 2 appeals, one was because i was falsely banned, and i didn't hack, the other one i admitted to using autoclicker ONCE because of the other hacks, 75% of the time i was legit that day. The other "Appeals" Weren't appeals, they were responses to Kubsz because he thought i was lieing on the first appeal. And the only way i could respond is by adding another thread, I said "Hopefully we can make Dancraft a better place" I have respected the mods, they just ignore me when im appealing though, I wonder why.
    So don't get involved, you think you know everything.
    Thanks
  • I don't think, I know. You were banned for illegal modifications, and by the looks of things Kubsz is sticking with it. I don't blame him. I my opinion, you've been denied.
  • This made me laugh.
    How can you gain respect from anyone if you're just going to be impatient and rude?
  • LMAO lololol I used auto clicker for 10 minutes, i was faslely banned before that though, lol back in the last version you thought you were a moderator xD